App Annie is looking for a data driven, process focussed and innovative Global Director of Field Marketing to join us. You will be part of the Global Marketing team, and wear our Customer Obsession hat with pride and are responsible for creating a high quality pipeline in our Go-To-Market motion.
Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I drive the strategy for field marketing by deploying the right mix of marketing programs to reach, educate, nurture and convert our target audiences driving high-quality leads and opportunities globally. I drive customer marketing programs to drive retention and upsell.
Our Team obsession is “Pipeline”. I bring positive energy to the team!
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
- Leading a team of marketers across AMER, APAC and EMEA
- Acting as a strategic business partner to our regional sales teams, the Field marketing team delivers leads, accelerates pipeline and increases revenue through the creation and execution of a global marketing strategy in alignment with business priorities and in partnership with the Sales, Customer Success and Product teams
- Establishing the Global Marketing field plan by rolling out global campaigns as well as driving local initiatives. Partnering with the Global Demand Generation team to deliver a comprehensive portfolio of one to many localized marketing programs that leverage and extend global integrated campaigns and programs focused on customer acquisition, retention and expansion
- Creating a thoughtful and innovative approach that accounts for regional differences by partnering with sales leadership team to deliver calculated marketing strategies and programs that accelerate deal velocity and increase deal size
- Working closely with the sales teams to understand key opportunities for new business growth and working to enable sales teams with marketing messaging that speaks to their audiences
- Developing customer marketing campaigns to help generate incremental revenue and educate our customers on new products and capabilities
- Identifying opportunities to develop customer references (and testimonials) from different industries. Nurturing the relationship to enlarge the base of Ambassadors for App Annie in events, case studies, webinars, and persuading them to act as sources for the media, and speaking to other potential prospects
- Driving effective communication with and through your team to multiple stakeholders, including sales, corporate and regional teams
- Analyzing the success of marketing related campaigns demonstrating effective measurement of marketing activities, preparing dashboards & pipeline reports (ROI analysis) and presenting results back to the team
You should recognize yourself in the following…
- 12+ years of experience in marketing within a B2B SaaS company
- Mobile or Digital background are strong advantages
- Experience leading a global field marketing organization (Amer, APAC, EMEA)
- Strong command of global and regional interlock with proven experience building integrated campaigns at scale with clearly defined metrics and KPIs.
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future investments
- Obsessed with our customer journey. You know how to create programs that work at each stage of the journey to add value, create engagement, and drive action.
- Strong presentation, problem-solving, analytical, and budget management skills.
- Experience with software such as Salesforce, Marketo, Drift, Demandbase, Google Analytics, Tableau, and more
What we offer…
- Creating space for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, month, or a year.
- We provide a WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!