App Annie is looking for a data driven, process focussed and innovative Account Based Marketing Manager to join us. You will be part of the Global Marketing team, and wear our Customer Obsession hat with pride and are responsible for creating a high quality pipeline in our Go-To-Market motion.
Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I manage the marketing strategy and tactics to target top accounts across AMER and work alongside sales to develop an Account Based Marketing (ABM). I work closely with sales, field marketing, and demand generation to develop an account-first approach to drive demand within enterprise accounts. I ensure prospects and customers understand the value of our products to succeed in the App Economy.
Our Team obsession is “Pipeline”. I bring positive energy to the team!
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
- Define and build account-based marketing strategy
- Collaborate with sales on account plans, marketing strategy and customer programs
- Develop implement and execute marketing plans and acceleration programs for specific, targeted accounts
- Serve as the focal point for sales team for ABM and improve marketing-sales alignment around accounts, content and campaigns
- Work closely with sales leadership to align on key accounts and activities
- Collaborate with marketing stakeholders to develop campaign concept, digital marketing planning, content strategy, creative and more to support ABM plan
- Work closely with Sales to map and identify key persona in the buying process to develop marketing plan accordingly
- Leverage and existing content, while developing account-specific content where required
- Define, define and implement with Marketing ops the necessary ABM tools and technologies
- Define activities KPIs and own the measurement and performance analysis process
You should recognize yourself in the following…
- You have 8 years+ of marketing experience in a B2B enterprise software environment
- Mobile or Digital background is a strong advantage.
- BA/BS or equivalent
- 100% digital awareness: You are always on the watch for new innovative ways and tactics to improve our online reach.
- Strong track record of driving successful ABM campaigns
- Strong leadership and communication skills to drive consensus and articulate program recommendations to senior executives.
- Have a balance of strategic thinking, project management, execution, and analytical skills to manage cross-functional teams across different geographies.
- Direct customer-facing experience
- Strong understanding of the sales process
- Product marketing and content development background strong advantage
- Strong knowledge of tools such as Salesforce and Marketo
- You are analytical, data-driven and have experience using data to tell a compelling story
- You are highly organized and detailed oriented with an ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- A Self-starter with ability to learn quickly, thrive under pressure in a fast-paced and shifting environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we offer…
- Creating space for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, month, or a year.
- We provide a WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!