App Annie is looking for a data driven, process focussed and innovative Sr. Marketing Manager to join us. You will be part of the Global Field Marketing team, and wear our Customer Obsession hat with pride and are responsible for creating a high quality pipeline in our Go-To-Market motion.
Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I drive the pipeline for the AMER markets. I ensure prospects and customers understand the value of our products to succeed in the App Economy while nurturing existing leads to drive new business and upsell pipeline.
Our Team obsession is “Pipeline”. I bring positive energy to the team!
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
- Establishing the AMER Marketing field plan by rolling out global campaigns as well as driving local initiatives
- Working closely with the sales teams to understand key opportunities for new business growth and working to enable sales teams with marketing messaging that speaks to their audiences.
- Developing and managing demand generation, across multiple channels (digital, events)
- Driving industry marketing plans (including Account-Based Marketing, AMER growth programs, and C-level activities):
- Growing new leads, and developing nurturing programs to convert them into marketing-qualified leads.
- Optimizing account engagement and Lead to Opportunity funnel
- Tracking on our CRM and ensuring follow-up with the sales team
- Working with SDRs to ensure MQL are leveraged with ongoing correction and optimisation of the model.
- Developing customer marketing campaigns to help generate incremental revenue and educate our customers on new products and capabilities.
- Working with the Sales and CSM teams to identify critical renewals and help to secure their continued use of App Annie.
- Running App Annie’s Customer Advisory Board to facilitate interaction and connection with App Annie’s customers and executive team.
- Identifying opportunities to develop customer references (and testimonials) from different industries. Nurturing the relationship to enlarge the base of Ambassadors for App Annie in events, case studies, webinars, and persuading them to act as sources for the media, and speaking to other potential prospects.
- Analyzing the success of marketing related campaigns demonstrating effective measurement of marketing activities, preparing dashboards & pipeline reports (ROI analysis) and presenting results back to the team.
You should recognize yourself in the following…
- You have 8 years+ of marketing experience with a Mobile or Digital background in a B2B environment.
- BA/BS or equivalent
- 100% digital awareness: You are always on the watch for new innovative ways and tactics to improve our online reach.
- Expert at online and direct marketing best practices, preferably in a B2B context
- Experience with marketing automation, managing multiple channels including email, online, in-product and mobile
- Strong knowledge of tools such as Salesforce and Marketo
- Impeccable cross-functional skills, team player and strong collaborator, as you’ll be working with people from many different teams and regions
- You have a strong record of delivering marketing and business results, partnering with and enabling sales teams to be successful
- You are analytical, data-driven and have experience using data to tell a compelling story
- You are highly organized and detailed oriented with an ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- A Self-starter with ability to learn quickly, thrive under pressure in a fast-paced and shifting environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we offer…
- Creating space for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, month, or a year.
- We provide a WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!