Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I manage all marketing strategy and tactics for the ROA region (South East Asia, ANZ, India) both driving business goals for the region and helping App Annie to fulfil its global marketing initiatives.
I ensure prospects and customers understand the value of our products to succeed in the App Economy. You’ll nurture existing leads to drive new business and upsell pipeline.
I’m responsible for building out App Annie’s ROA marketing roadmap to market its analytics and market data platform to ROA’s hottest and most influential companies in the technology, gaming, investment, mobile commerce and media industries.
I work closely with the Sales leaders and SDR team, I am an extension of the field sales team with the primary mission to help build and influence the pipeline.
I will embrace the company culture of delivering excellence, which can’t be achieved without creativity, innovation and accountability to the final output.
I bring positive energy to the team! Our team obsession is Growth & Customer Passion
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
- Responsible for understanding and interpreting the business objectives of the ROA region and developing an overall marketing strategy that can help the team reach those goals.
- Drive App Annie’s content marketing machine in the ROA region, delivering app market trends to the region’s top tier journalists and analysts, as well as App Annie users.
- Developing and managing demand generation, across multiple channels (digital, events…)
- Work closely with the sales teams to understand key opportunities for new business growth and working to enable regional sales teams with marketing messaging that speaks to their audiences.
- Drive account and industry marketing plans (including Account-Based Marketing, growth programs, and C-level activities):
- Growing new leads, and developing nurturing programs to convert them into marketing-qualified lead.
- Optimize account engagement and Lead to Opportunity funnel
- Track on our CRM and ensure follow-up with the sales team
- Work with SDRs to ensure MQL are leveraged. Ongoing correction and optimisation of the model.
- Developing customer marketing campaigns to help generate incremental revenue and educate our customers on new products and capabilities.
- Work with the Sales and CSM teams to identify critical renewals and help to secure their continued use of App Annie.
- Spot opportunities to develop customer references (and testimonials) from different industries. Nurture the relationship to enlarge the base of Ambassadors for App Annie in events, case studies and webinars, and persuade them to act as sources for the media, and speak to other potential prospects.
- Analyze the success of marketing related campaigns demonstrating effective measurement of marketing activities and prepare dashboards and pipeline reports (ROI analysis) and present results back to the team.
- Good knowledge of tools such as Salesforce and Marketo
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- 5-8 years of marketing experience with Mobile or Digital background in a B2B environment.
- Deep knowledge, expertise and passion in the mobile app or digital content industry
- Extensive experience across field marketing, campaign management and marketing
activities and/or campaigns to drive retention, advocacy and growth
- Considerable experience across marketing measurement and reporting in the technology sector
- Proven track record of increasing through digital marketing user acquisition, user acquisition, engagement and retention that meet/exceed revenue and profitability goals
- Expert at online and direct marketing best practices, preferably in a B2B context
- Experience with marketing automation, managing multiple channels including email, online, in-product and mobile
- ROA marketing experience and strong understanding of what works in the local region
- Ability to effectively open up a high-growth lead pipeline through well-engineered content marketing and lead generation programs.
- Strong record of delivering marketing and business results, partnering with and enabling sales teams to achieve great things.
- Analytical and data-driven. Experienced using data to tell a compelling story.
- Natural leader who can effectively communicate a vision and motivate others to drive towards that direction.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented with an ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Native in English
- You’re a mobile fanatic, positively curious and an enthusiast.
This is what we have to offer…
- Creating space for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, month, or a year.
- We provide a $531.80 SGD .WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!