(Location: Remote US)
Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I own the creation and development, with my team of 12 of Gaming Analysts, App Annie’s next generation flagship product, Game IQ, that helps top companies and brands within the gaming, media and entertainment industry win on mobile.
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
- Driving product vision & strategy for GameIQ, the industry standard taxonomy in Mobile Gaming.
- Enthusiastically leading your team of 4 Regional Gaming Specialists and 8 Junior Gaming Analysts.
- Maintain and build out proprietary taxonomies in global mobile gaming, lead all taxonomy projects, including metadata creation, correction and testing.
- Analyzing the usage of your product, doing usability tests with your designer counterpart, measuring results, keeping up-to-date on current market trends in mobile gaming, listening to feedback from customers and leading the success of App Annie taxonomies for gaming and other verticals.
- Be the thought leader for App Annie taxonomies and lead discussions through blog posts, webinars and (customer) speaking engagements. Why not start our own App Annie branded Gaming Podcast with your team of analysts and discuss market trends informed by our product?
- Showcase the power of the taxonomies through demos and presentations to your peers, App Annie leadership and customers. Setting up quality assurance processes to troubleshoot and address problems as they arise.
- Becoming better at what you do every day.
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- Passion for mobile gaming. You cannot stop playing and trying out the newest releases.
- You have 5-10+ years work experience in game development and have deep knowledge and understanding of mobile gaming mechanics and latest trends in mobile gaming.
- Strong data and analytical skills, you enjoy ordering & categorizing and have understanding of competitive intelligence.
- Energy and grit are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead. You make it happen. Others describe you as a coach and mentor.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Native proficiency in English.
- 3-4 years of experience with managing teams.
This is what we have to offer…
- Creating space for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, month, or a year.
- We provide a WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!