App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Relied by the biggest gaming publishers around the world, we are accelerating our footprint on this key vertical by releasing new specific products tailored to the gaming industry.
Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I proactively lead App Annie’s Global GTM strategy for the Gaming industry. In this role I coordinate the product roll out, customer engagement and demand generation for key gaming customers.
I work with sales leaders and customer success teams to help delight our gaming customers. Also with our product and product marketing teams, you’ll ensure our customers are getting maximum value from our product, and report back their needs to be prioritized in our roadmap.
The candidate must embrace the company culture of delivering excellence, which can’t be achieved without creativity, innovation and accountability to the final output. Our Team obsession in Marketing is “Pipeline”
You’ll bring positive energy to the team!
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
- Build our Marketing Strategy for the Gaming Industry.
- Make App Annie the strategic go-to partner in the Gaming Industry
- Develop key visible partnerships / facilitate events / drive demand and lead GTM strategy for App Annie Gaming solutions
- Package Gaming solutions
- Drive Demand for our Gaming solutions
- Lead our Gaming Customer advisory board
- Develop regional specific narratives for key markets focused on how App Annie can help Gaming companies succeed.
- Partner with PMM to build Vertical Playbooks and with the Market Insight Team to commission local Insights
- Lead content development for case studies, videos and marketing collateral that demonstrate that value of App Annie to clients and develop scaled distribution plan (i.e. webinars, email, blog)
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing activities and the ROI of its expenditures
- Work with cross-functional teams (Vertical Marketing, Sales, Research and Insights, Comms, Creative Strategy, Design Strategy, Product and Legal) to optimize our client efforts
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- 5y+ Marketing experience in the Gaming industry
- Expertise to the product packaging and lifecycle
- Storyteller with experience translating insights, product information and data into client-facing marketing presentations that demonstrate client value
- Experience driving of campaigns, presentations, websites, videos, and other marketing materials
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance, and to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- You are data driven
- You are proficient working in Salesforce/Marketo
- You love gaming!
This is what we have to offer…
- Creating space for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, month, or a year.
- We provide a $400 WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!