Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
As part of the Product team at App Annie, I lead our vision and execution of Product Marketing. My team of Product Marketing Managers is responsible for the go-to-market strategy for the world’s leading mobile market SaaS data analytics platform. I directly influence the product and marketing strategies for the company and partner with senior marketing, product, sales, and design leadership on a regular basis.
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
- Develop and own the strategy and process for customer enablement
- Liaise closely with Sales to develop the process for ongoing sales enablement and training, and also support strategic account activities
- Develop reliable processes for enablement in collaboration with Product Operations
- Enable customers through a variety of techniques including webinars, website content, events.
- Manage the creation of collateral and assets for Product Marketing.
- Establish App Annie as a thought leader in our established verticals, and expand customer conversations to broader market discussions
- Facilitate our participation in industry organizations
- Work closely with the Partner team to influence strategic partner strategy
- Oversee and conduct market research to understand where we fit relative to the competition, and identify opportunities for positioning, growth, and differentiation.
- Define new competitive sets as App Annie expands with new offerings.
- Develop go-to-market strategies in support of new product and feature releases.
- Work closely with product management to influence the product roadmap based on competitive considerations
Management and Cross-functional Collaboration
- Drive customer marketing initiatives and programs and work cross-functionally with marketing, product, sales, and customer success teams.
- Continuously identify effective practices that optimize the Product Marketing team’s output.
- Coach the product marketing managers on the team, helping them grow and expand as individuals, and as effective team contributors.
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- You have worked closely with product teams to develop product strategy.
- You have lots of experience creating product messaging.
- You understand the pain points and challenges that digital marketers experience daily.
- You are excited to help product managers identify product/market fit.
- Ideally, you are involved in product marketing at a company which builds and sells a SaaS delivered analytics platform.
- Knowledge of the mobile space, in particular ad tech and analytics, is a very strong plus.
- BA/BS (or equivalent) from a top tier university.
- At least 5 years experience leading/managing product marketers.
- At least 10 years of relevant professional product marketing experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and extremely comfortable presenting to C-level executives.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial with ability to learn quickly and thrive under pressure in a fast paced and shifting environment.
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the work you do. You just make it happen. Boom!
This is what we have to offer…
- Creating space for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, month, or a year.
- We provide a $400 WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!