Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
As part of the Professional Services team, I help App Annie customers get the most from their App Annie subscription. On a given day, i spend my time keeping up with the latest mobile market trends and working with the world's largest companies to understand, plan, and track performance of their mobile apps. I produce compelling market intelligence reports, conduct data analysis to develop insights, and collaborate cross-functionally to create new, innovative data solutions.
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
As a Mobile Strategy Consultant, you will apply App Annie’s world-renowned mobile market data, combined with the latest mobile industry trends, to deliver clear findings, actionable insights, and recommendations to customers, prospects and the press. Your work will enable customers to capitalize on data as they explore digital strategy changes, mobile product development, mobile marketing and more.
You will apply your unique combination of business acumen, technical expertise, and strong interpersonal skills to partner with Sales to establish credibility, demonstrate value, and provide strategic guidance to help leading brands across industries leverage App Annie’s services to successfully execute on their mobile transformation strategies. You will work with Marketing to continually improve how we communicate the value of the App Annie platform and strategic services to the market. You will also work at the intersection of many internal teams to scope and deliver strategic services required to meet our Enterprise customer’s goals. You will also have the opportunity to shape the product and direction of App Annie. App Annie’s collaborative approach means you will be encouraged to explore areas that excite you and to be constantly learning.
- In partnership with Sales team, identify prospects’ and customers’ mobile transformation goals through discovery calls with relevant stakeholders
- Effectively communicate the value of App Annie’s product suite to prospects and customers demonstrating an understanding of their businesses and helping to elevate the sales conversation
- Deliver strategic insights and recommendations to prospects (pre-sales) and customers (post-sales) applying both qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Conduct research and analysis by combining App Annie’s data with that from external sources and deep knowledge of the mobile landscape
- Contribute to Go to Market strategies for target verticals, including both pre-sales objectives as well as post-sales measures of success
- Becoming better at what you do every day
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- A mobile fanatic and a curious technology enthusiast with 7+ years experience at a consulting, research firm, app developer, or digital strategy organization
- Strong analytical, quantitative and research skills, and proficient with Excel and Powerpoint with a passion for translating quantitative analysis into actionable business strategies
- A demonstrated ability to communicate and present complex concepts, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive levels
- Strong collaborator who works well cross-functionally across multiple teams and time zones
- A proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Previous technical experience with BI and analytics platforms (e.g. SQL, Tableau, Looker) preferred
This is what we have to offer…
- Creating space for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, month, or a year.
- We provide a WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!