*PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ALREADY NEED TO BE LOCATED IN SINGAPORE TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE -YOU CAN WORK REMOTELY FROM ANYWHERE IN SINGAPORE. WE DO NOT SUPPORT RELOCATION FROM OUTSIDE OF SINGAPORE
Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I'm the gatekeeper for the highest level of quality of App Annie's great product. By deeply involved in App Annie Application development, driving the testing workflow from feature design to the deployment, I can help to boost the team’s performance and efficiency. Automation is also one of my key roles because nobody should repeat himself or herself.
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
- Take full and final responsibility for the quality of App Annie’s great product
- Work with PM to improve the quality of requirements and translate the requirements into test cases that help the developers to understand the requirements better
- Design and execute the test cases from frontend to backend
- Help the developer to identify defects and improve the code quality
- Automate the test cases and optimize automation test frameworks and CI system to improve test efficiency
- Becoming better at what you do every day
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- 4 ~ 10 years of software testing experience.
- Knowledge of any 2 of bellow 3 Test Area:
- Thorough knowledge of structured test methods and processes, strong experience in testing web applications.
- Knowledge on API testing methodology and its automation.
- Experience with data validation/quality. SQL skills with significant experiences (PostgreSQL, MySQL).
- Master at least one of the main programming languages, Python is preferred.
- Skilled in Linux working environment and familiar with shell scripts.
- Experience with Jenkins deployment and maintenance is a plus.
- Good at English Read, Write and Speaking. (Mandarin is a big plus)
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead. You make it happen. Boom!
This is what we have to offer…
- Creating space for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, month, or a year.
- We provide a WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!