App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I’m a Senior Project Manager who is responsible for defining, leading and implementing projects and programs related to new system rollouts, business process improvement across business applications (Salesforce, NetSuite, Marketo, GainSight or similar platforms) and Global IT operations (On boarding/ Off Boarding automation, SSO, Security etc..). I’m responsible for assembling the project team, defining the scope, budget, and resource needs, and managing cross-functional collaboration and interdependencies across a group of projects and/or related activities. I work with IT leadership to establish PMO standards, manage the IT portfolio, help with vendor management to select new platforms and drive effective renewals.
You will be responsible for and take pride in…
We are looking for a skilled and passionate IT project management professional with a broad spectrum of experience working in large and small companies in a high-tempo fast paced environment. You'll have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with other teams including IT Business applications, IT Operations and Business Operation teams globally across App Annie. Our environment is 100% SaaS. We find agility, speed and innovation in operating in a loosely coupled, best of breed environment. We like, and use, agile processes and value an agile and adaptable mindset.
- Lead and run IT project delivery by ensuring the integrated solution delivers on the success criteria, and addressing project issues and risks, and building commitment with delivery team and business partners
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and business (Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, OCEO) stakeholders to understand objectives, provide support in developing business cases, sign offs, project plans and help manage that plan.
- Build a program and product delivery strategy that aligns with the IT product roadmap
- Apply Project Management standard methodologies, processes and tools, including scope management, schedule management, cost management, quality management, resource management, procurement, change management, risks management, issues management
- Drive Agile, iterative methodologies
- Manage multiple projects across different spectrums (Business applications and IT operations)
- Support vendor integration, renewals, SLA monitoring and process governance.
- Create infrastructure and help maintain detailed business documentation, use cases and data flows in a centralized location in an easy to use manner.
- Drive projects and QA processes that enable data quality and governance across systems.
- Foster a culture of collaboration, performance and accountability
- Deliver executive communication to drive the decision-making process
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- 6+ years experience as an IT project manager with demonstrated ability to manage projects both on the business applications (Customer and revenue facing) as well as IT operations (Employee experience)
- Experience working in SaaS applications and agile management tools like Asana, Jira...
- Must have hands-on demonstrated experience managing business process change or new system rollout using industry leading CRM, ERP applications in one or more of the functional areas like Sales, Marketing or Finance.
- Additional experience working with IT operations, employee onboarding automation and other security and infrastructure projects is a significant plus
- BA/BS Degree, advanced degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to create and document business requirements, use cases and test cases, interacting with stakeholders, business users/analysts, partners and vendor teams.
- Experience identifying, managing and leading operational org-wide projects to successful execution.
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage competing priorities.
- Be a team player and build strong partnerships.
- Experience in a fast paced tech startup environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively across the organization at all levels.
- Ability to maintain composure in high-pressure situations.
- PMO or portfolio management experience in a technology setting
- Agile mindset (certifications as a scrum master and/ or PMI a significant plus)
- Past experience as a business analyst a significant plus
This is what we have to offer…
- Working remotely and with our WFH allowance we ensure you are properly set up.
- Internet allowance to help cover stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits depending on whether the role is full time or part time.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations (Utrecht, Beijing, San Francisco & more!)
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
Yes, I want this job!