DIRECTOR, GLOBAL DEAL DESK
What will you be responsible for?
- Be a critical member of global team that acts as a key enabler of deal formation and execution with a focus on minimizing sales cycle times while optimizing revenue, profitability, and/or market share based on business priorities
- Serves as a trusted advisor to sales leaders and their teams on pricing, product configuration, and business terms/deal strategy to support the sales effort
- Be an expert in complex software transactions along with working with our legal team on formalizing T&Cs, working with the Rev Rec team, manage discount levels and partner closely with Business Systems and Revenue Ops
- Assist with non-standard deal requests, structuring complex deals, driving cross-functional and cross solution collaboration.
- Ensure that all transactions adhere to internal revenue recognition policies and operational guidelines and procedures
- Drive best practices to increase sales efficiency and effectiveness via deal reviews, early checkpoint and enforcement of standard business practices and policies
- Establish metrics and processes to improve business visibility and consistency of practices across geographies
- Drives compliance with published sales and business approval policies and manages the discount and commercial approval process
- Responsible for managing a team that supports the global sales organization
- Ensure Hygiene and track activity performance
- Escalate issue and exception- collaborate to process changes and improvement
- Maintain and review Library of Terms with Legal
- Help implementing New SKU and Pricing Model in the CPQ System (pricing changes / updates end to end)
What should you bring to the party?
- BA/BS degree
- 6+ years software industry experience (Deal Desk, Finance, Sales operations experience preferred)
- Experience in dealing with complex, cross-functional deal management across sales, finance and legal
- Excellent business acumen and proven ability in commercial negotiations
- Knowledge of software revenue recognition principles
- Proven ability to manage a remote team
- Experience in contract management
- Clear and thoughtful verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills along with ability to demonstrate practical judgment in complex situations
- Great teamwork skills
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and perks
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Lots of responsibility + room for you to experiment and grow with the company
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations (Utrecht, Beijing, San Francisco & more!)
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Home Internet allowance to help cover a secure, stable internet connection
- WFH Equipment Allowance to ensure you have the best set up in your home office
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie’s mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Yes, I want this job!