App Annie is looking for an experienced, versatile and highly motivated Senior Account Executive with mobile, SaaS, and analytics background. You will drive new business as well as manage the existing book of business in the Southern European region. This role will be based in Germany.
Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What does the Sales team do?
With a strong passion for our customers, our primary focus is growing and nurturing them!
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I’m responsible for driving new business and managing customers in the Southern European region!
You will be responsible for and take pride in...
- Being an expert and presenting how our product suite can help a company create winning strategies for the mobile market
- Managing the entire sales process from prospecting to close in your assigned territory (including but not limited to email campaigns, cold calling, networking, conferences, trade shows etc.)
- Developing and maintaining a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities and consistently maintain an accurate forecast
- Updating and creating consultative sales proposals and reports as required
- Managing the entire sales process from prospecting & negotiation to closure
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to manage complex sales opportunities
You can recognize yourself in the following...
- You have a University Degree or equivalent - Masters/MBA an advantage
- You have fluent German language skills
- You have extensive dedicated experience in solution selling, selling data analytics tools in Enterprise sales, the mobile app industry or digital marketing space and managing multiple accounts across a variety of different verticals within the mobile app industry
- A keenly developed competitive nature, mature personality, great team player and constant learner with a technical aptitude to master our products
- Consistent quarter over quarter track-record of quota attainment
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, and the ability to capture an audience during a presentation
- You can have accurate forecasting and pipeline management skills
- You have experience selling to the media; entertainment, travel, gaming, finance, and retail
- You are proficient with Salesforce, Google Docs, MS Office and Mac OS suite.
- And not to forget- tons of energy, passion, humour, and enthusiasm
This is what we offer...
- Competitive salary and perks
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Lots of responsibility + room for you to experiment and grow with the company
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations (Utrecht, Beijing, San Francisco & more!)
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Home Internet allowance to help cover a secure, stable internet connection
- WFH Equipment Allowance to ensure you have the best set up in your home office
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues
Yes, I want this job!