As a full stack engineer working on the App Annie Labs team, you will be a key contributor toward product innovation. You will be part of a dedicated experimental R&D team tasked with exploring and ultimately proving out the business and technical viability of new market opportunities for the company by developing and beta-testing prototypes.
Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What will you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
"I work in App Annie’s Product Research and Development Division (a.k.a. App Annie Labs), which is tasked with uncovering new market opportunities and researching emerging technologies for App Annie, ultimately driving the innovation and future growth of the company."
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
- Collaborate with leaders in Product, Engineering, and Data Science to deliver new product concepts to help us to achieve our company objectives.
- Conduct research and technical experiments to evaluate both the viability and feasibility of new product ideas.
- Build and test viable prototypes that, if proven to be successful, will be fully productionized and integrated to the core product.
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent experience.
- At least 6 years in software development, with multiple examples of delivering innovative product ideas
- Must have experience delivering high-quality client application experiences across web (and preferably mobile) products, using frameworks such as Python, React, Angular, Vue.js, etc.
- Good understanding of data modeling, data warehousing and relational as well as non-relational data stores
- A technical innovator with experience developing product and design visions
- A seasoned engineer with a proven track record for building well-architected web applications, all the way from data modeling to API design to frontend UX (bonus points for React-based applications)
- Have the ability to think broadly, but at the same time bring simplicity to complex problems
- An excellent communicator with a knack for concisely explaining problems and solutions
- A strong drive to continue learning and developing
- Independently making decisions quickly based on your expertise
This is what we have to offer…
- Creating space for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, month, or a year.
- We provide a WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!