What you can tell your friends that you do:
As a Senior Product Manager, I help lead App Annie’s growth through Innovation. Whether working with data science to build cutting edge machine learning solutions or driving user engagement with powerful UX, I help drive our newest product. As a Senior Product Manager for our Innovation I help move App Annie's Ascend product forward by helping app publishers and advertisers gain unique insights to enable them to make better business decisions. As a Sr. PM, I own the strategy and execution for this product and responsible for bringing it to the next level for our world-class customers!
How will you be doing this?
- Own several product areas; set the vision for key product initiatives and collaborate across groups to support the growth of App Annie
- Define and execute new products and offering
- Lead a cross functional team to execute on the innovation vision
- Solve complex data problems across the entire pipeline, from data collection to machine learning data models to flexible data visualization
- Collaborate across engineering, data science, product marketing, sales and our customers to continuously improve App Annie’s product offerings across the market
What should you bring to the party?
- You have a degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Economics from a leading university.
- You have 4-8 years of experience in a product management or related role (consulting, etc)
- You love all things data. You’ve worked closely with data before, understand how data pipelines work and have experience making data come alive for the end user
- You’re technically-inclined and can get into the weeds of engineering problems to understand the pros and cons of different solutions
- You bring people together to make it happen. Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead.
- You have deep customer empathy and have experience in UX design, research, and testing
Nice to haves:
- You have established and achieved strategic goals in a dynamic environment. You have experience adjusting your product strategy based on research, data, and changing needs
- You have experience building B2B enterprise SaaS products
- You have experience working with remote engineering teams
- You have worked on and delivered data science driven projects
- You have built products for global audiences
Product at App Annie
App Annie is the largest app intelligence platform, delivering powerful market data and insights to succeed in the mobile economy. Over 1 million registered users rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing from investors such as e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, Greycroft Partners, IDG Capital Partners, Institutional Venture Partners and Sequoia Capital
The App Annie product team drives strategy, development, and shared vision as the influential cornerstone of the organization. Learn more about App Annie Intelligence at https://www.appannie.com/en/platform/intelligence/
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and perks
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Lots of responsibility + room for you to experiment and grow with the company
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations (Utrecht, Beijing, San Francisco & more!)
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Home Internet allowance to help cover a secure, stable internet connection
- WFH Equipment Allowance to ensure you have the best set up in your home office
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues