App Annie is the industry's most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie's mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
- You are responsible for the go-to-market strategy for the world’s leading mobile market SaaS data analytics platform.
- You have a significant influence on the product and marketing strategies for the company.
- You partner with senior marketing, product, sales, and design leadership on a regular basis.
How will you be doing this?
- Oversee and conduct market research to understand where we fit relative to the competition, and identify opportunities for positioning, growth, and differentiation.
- Plan and manage projects that align to the overall product strategy.
- Define new competitive sets as App Annie expands with new offerings.
- Develop go-to-market strategies in support of new product and feature releases.
- Define positioning, messaging, and use cases to connect with and nurture leads throughout marketing programs.
- Manage the creation of collateral and assets that help drive acquisition.
Management and Cross-functional Collaboration
- Drive customer marketing initiatives and programs and work cross-functionally with marketing, product, sales, and customer success teams.
- Analyze the success of enterprise marketing related campaigns, demonstrating effective measurement of marketing activities.
- Continuously identify effective practices that optimize the Product Marketing team’s output.
- Independently drive multiple large scale projects.
- Define account and industry marketing plans (including Account-Based Marketing, growth programs, and C-level activities):
- Enable the sales team to win in strategic accounts.
- Optimize account and customer engagement.
- Ensure they are fully aware of marketing libraries and assets.
- Coordinate closely with the sales enablement team.
What will you bring to the team?
- You have worked closely with product teams to develop product strategy.
- You MUST have run product launches at a B2B SaaS company previously.
- You have lots of experience creating product messaging.
- You understand the pain points and challenges that digital marketers experience daily.
- You are excited to help product managers identify product/market fit.
- Ideally, you are involved in product marketing at a company which builds and sells a SaaS delivered analytics platform.
- Knowledge of the mobile space, in particular ad tech and analytics, is a very strong plus.
- BA/BS (or equivalent) from a top tier university.
- At least 5-8 years of direct product marketing experience (with a mix of biz dev, partnerships, or similar are also applicable)
- 100% digital aware: always on the watch for new innovative ways and tactics to improve our online reach.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and extremely comfortable presenting and speaking in front of a room.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial with ability to learn quickly and thrive under pressure in a fast paced and shifting environment.
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the work you do. You just make it happen. Boom!
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and perks
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Lots of responsibility + room for you to experiment and grow with the company
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations (Utrecht, Beijing, San Francisco & more!)
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Home Internet allowance to help cover a secure, stable internet connection
- WFH Equipment Allowance to ensure you have the best set up in your home office
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues
About App Annie
App Annie is the industry's most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie's mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. Founded in 2010, the company launched the first mobile market data solution. In 2020, App Annie launched App Annie Ascend, an advertising analytics solution, making it the first company in its space to offer a side-by-side view of market data and companies’ own data to support mission-critical business decisions. Together, these solutions comprise the industry's most complete mobile performance platform. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across all geographies and industries rely on App Annie to drive their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.