What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
- I am responsible for the user experience of our web, iOS, and Android products that address the needs of the world’s leading players in the app economy.
- I work together with other designers, product managers, engineers & data scientists to create state of the art web applications.
- I have significant ownership of the interfaces that help our customers navigate the mobile space.
How will you be doing this?
- You are proactively thinking of ways to grow and retain our user base through great UX.
- You partner with Product Management and conduct user research to truly understand our customer's goals and needs.
- You ground your decisions on research-based insights instead of gut feeling.
- You independently drive multiple large scale design projects.
- You are strategic and smart in your approach. With fast iterations, you’re able to find the best solution.
- You plan and manage design projects that align to the overall product strategy.
- You coach more junior designers and contribute to building a world-class design team.
What should you bring to the party?
- You are passionate about apps, data, and front-end development.
- An inspiring portfolio showing us how you have researched and designed impactful solutions.
- You have experience in managing and mentoring designers.
- You have a deep understanding of interface mechanics - you just get it!
- You have experience in user-testing, design validation, A/B testing, and other qualitative and quantitative research and testing techniques.
- You have good business sense; you understand how UX impacts business KPI’s.
- You have a solid understanding of user flows, typography, and animation as relates to UI.
- Comfortable in wearing business, technical and design hats.
- You manage stakeholders with ease and you are not afraid to take a stand and defend your designs.
- At least 8 years of relevant professional design experience.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the work you do. You just make it happen. Boom!
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and perks
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Lots of responsibility + room for you to experiment and grow with the company
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations (Utrecht, Beijing, San Francisco & more!)
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Home Internet allowance to help cover a secure, stable internet connection
- WFH Equipment Allowance to ensure you have the best set up in your home office
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues
About App Annie
App Annie is the industry's most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie's mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. Founded in 2010, the company launched the first mobile market data solution. In 2020, App Annie launched App Annie Ascend, an advertising analytics solution, making it the first company in its space to offer a side-by-side view of market data and companies’ own data to support mission-critical business decisions. Together, these solutions comprise the industry's most complete mobile performance platform. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across all geographies and industries rely on App Annie to drive their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
***PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PORTFOLIO WHEN YOU APPLY***
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.