Senior Account Manager, AMER (NY)
Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
“I am responsible for selling our mobile intelligence solution to companies in the gaming, media & entertainment, retail/e-commerce, travel, banking, and software industries. I focus on securing net new revenue within some of App Annie’s top enterprise and strategic accounts”
Our team obsession is Growth & Customer Passion
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
- Work with some of the most exciting, ground-breaking companies in tech. This role will be aligned to accounts within the East Coast territory. Accounts range from up and coming app publishers, to F500 companies, to the world’s most well known global brands.
- Proactively generate net new upsell revenue from existing customers. You will also be tasked with renewing customers’ existing SaaS subscriptions.
- You will work closely with the Customer Success team to drive adoption and engagement within existing accounts.
- You will become a trusted advisor and excel at presenting how our product suite can help a company create winning strategies for the mobile market.
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- Bachelor's degree
- Enterprise SaaS experience required.
- Experience in SaaS sales or selling data analytics tools.
- A keenly developed competitive nature and internal drive to succeed.
- A consistent track record of attaining quotas and goals.
- The technical aptitude to master a complex, data-oriented product.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills and the ability to capture an audience during a presentation.
- Excellent consultative selling skills and expert knowledge of sales methodologies and processes.
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management skills.
- Tons of energy, passion, humor and enthusiasm.
- A thorough understanding of the mobile ecosystem is highly desired.
- Experience with selling to the media & entertainment, e-commerce, travel, gaming, retail, and investment industries is a plus.
- Proficiency with Salesforce, MS Office and Mac OS suite such as Mail, Word, Excel
This is what we have to offer…
- Creating space for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, month, or a year.
- We provide an Internet allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!