App Annie is always looking for extraordinary candidates and we'd love to get to know you! We do not have any current openings for a Sr. Frontend Engineer, however, in the event that a position opens up, we'd love for you to be the first person to know! Below is what we traditionally look for:
As a Senior Frontend Engineer for App Annie, you will be a key contributor toward product innovation. You will be part of a dedicated team being hired to build out a new product offering, with the ultimate goal of expanding App Annie’s addressable market.
What will you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
"My team is focused entirely on bringing new products to market, and will be working on delivering an as-yet-unreleased paid product, helping to accelerate the growth of the company."
How will you do this?
- Use, improve and extend App Annie’s existing React-based UI component library
- Collaborate with Product owners and UI/UX designers to build beautiful and functional user interfaces
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Develop well-written, testable and performant code
Who are you?
- A technical innovator with experience developing product and design visions, and a focus on fantastic UX
- Excellent understanding of asynchronous request handling and promise-based programming
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Good understanding of SEO principles and how to ensure that applications adhere to them
What should you bring to the party?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years in software development with a focus on developing rich web applications
- Experience delivering high-quality code without relying on someone else to find bugs in it
What do we offer?
- Lots of responsibility + room for you to experiment and grow with the company.
- An international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Utrecht and more)
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Competitive salary, performance bonus, and stock options
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Wellbeing Allowance added to your paycheck- Use this allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Home Internet Allowance added to your paycheck. Use this allowance to cover a secure, stable internet connection
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy
During the Covid-19 Pandemic we’ve adapted how we support our employees in a number of ways:
- Donut Dates - connecting you with someone else in your region once every 2 weeks so you can get to know each other
- WFH Equipment Allowance - To ensure you have the best set up in your home office
- Wellness Sessions - To keep everyone happy and healthy
- Virtual Happy Hours and Trivia to keep you connected with your colleagues
- Generous PTO that we encourage you to use for your wellbeing to go offline, recharge, and reflect
- You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
Who are we?
App Annie is the largest app intelligence platform, delivering powerful market data and insights to succeed in the app economy. Over 500,000 mobile app professionals rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their app business and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 300+ employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has raised $157 million in funding from investors such as e.Ventures, Greycroft Partners, IDG Capital Partners, Institutional Venture Partners and Sequoia Capital. Learn more at https://www.appannie.com.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.