What will you be responsible for?
App Annie is seeking an experienced and energetic Senior People Operations Generalist to join our People team in the APAC, Reporting to the Sr Manager, People, based in SF headquarters.
The ideal candidate will assist in creating a high performance culture, world class employee experience, and being a trusted advisor to the business.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
"I’m responsible for creating and enabling a high performance culture and world class employee experience at App Annie, and be a trusted advisor to the business in regards to people strategy"
How will you be doing this?
- The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to further develop an engaged and innovative culture and organization as we scale.
- You will: Build relationships with employees and be seen as a trusted advisor on matters relating to performance management, employee engagement and development.
- Provide counsel and guidance to management on employee relations issues, conduct comprehensive employee relations investigations and consult with HR and management to resolve issues; ensure ongoing compliance with company policies and all international, federal, state and local employment laws.
- Support the Sr. HR Manager and local team with legal claims, audits and investigations.
- Act as the central point of contact for global HR data and report requests.
- Develop and track HR metrics; analyze data and provide insight.
- Manage and assist with the annual performance review process in the region by working with managers to review drafted content and coaching them to deliver effective and thoughtful reviews.
- Help drive the implementation and adoption of HR/people oriented programs to positively impact the culture and environment.
- Deliver appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and employees. Conduct employee and manager-level training as it relates to performance management, HRIS system, benefits, etc.
- Partner with other People Ops team members, globally, to help drive various HR related projects within the Americas region.
- Conduct and report on employee exit interviews.
- Execute global mobility requests (to APAC region).
What will you bring to the party?
- BA/BS degree with emphasis in HR or equivalent 3+ years of experience as a HR Generalist or equivalent.
- Strong integrity, approachable, heart, deep willingness to understand our business, exceptional professionalism, proactive and ability to uphold a high level of confidentiality
- Knowledge of China employment laws and regulations , (knows KR/JP/SG will be plus)
- Demonstrated team building, conflict resolution and project management skills
- Strong consulting, coaching and facilitation skills
- Excellent computer skill
- Experience with HRIS systems, (Preferred systems: BambooHR, Bswift, ADP, Payscale)
- Able to manage workflow, with minimal oversight, in a fast-paced environment with multiple and sometimes changing priorities.
- Global mobility and immigration experience desired
- Ability to maintain focus and keep a strong eye on the details in a sometimes ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
- Experience at a technology scale-up is a plus.
- Authorization to work in the APAC without visa sponsorship
What do we offer?
- Stock options and competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed.
- 16 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Great social & labor insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
- 2021 WFH Equipment Perk 2,830 CNY
- Wellbeing Allowance added to your paycheck- Use this allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Home Internet Allowance added to your paycheck. Use this allowance to cover a secure, stable internet connection
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie’s mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.