App Annie is looking for a motivated, high energy, creative and flexible Director of Sales, West. The right candidate will have a strong reputation of SaaS sales and direct client contacts within gaming, media & entertainment, e-commerce, travel, retail industries. You’ll be a sales leader with a proven track record of success and the ability to hire, develop, manage, and motivate a team of sales professionals to prospect for and close business.
What will you do?
- Achieve quarterly revenue targets for the region for Renewals and Upsell
- Develop plans for key accounts, vertical industries, and products as it pertains to existing business
- Work with Marketing to develop opportunities, including virtual workshops, speaking opportunities, interview opportunities, and other lead generation events.
- Lead the building of pipeline on product expansion in customer accounts
- Responsible for forecasting of pipeline, opportunities, and bookings numbers
- Ensure deal visibility and accountability at key points in the sales cycle
- Hire and on board top talent to the sales organization
- Coach, mentor, and participate in field sales calls
What will you bring to the team?
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of solid experience in SaaS, software selling and specifically selling app related data analytics or tools
- 3+ years of proven experience successfully managing and motivating sales team to achieve performance goals
- Ability to work and influence effectively across organizations – both internally and with prospects. Demonstrated success in achieving personal and team sales goals
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration
- A thorough understanding of the app ecosystem is required
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication skills
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
- Wellbeing Allowance added to your paycheck- Use this allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Home Internet Allowance added to your paycheck. Use this allowance to cover a secure, stable internet connection
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy
During the Covid-19 Pandemic we’ve adapted how we support our employees in a number of ways:
- Donut Dates - connecting you with someone else in your region once every 2 weeks so you can get to know each other
- WFH Equipment Allowance - To ensure you have the best set up in your home office
- Wellness Sessions - To keep everyone happy and healthy
- Virtual Happy Hours and Trivia to keep you connected with your colleagues
- Generous PTO that we encourage you to use for your wellbeing to go offline, recharge, and reflect
- You will also be taken through a fully digital on-boarding process!
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry's most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie's mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.