Who are we?
App Annie helps people build better app business. It delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 400+ employees across 13 global offices worldwide. Learn more at appannie.com.
About the internship
As a Digital Artist Intern, you are responsible for creating cutting-edge digital art assets to enrich the user experience and marketing of our current and upcoming mobile apps. This internship will allow you to demonstrate your creativity, passion and talent for design while helping our team to attract, and retain the greatest number of passionate users possible.
Your design work will be used by multiple teams, featured in our critically acclaimed apps, and displayed on various media, seen by millions of people worldwide. Work on videos, ad banners, websites, icons, screenshots... You name it!
How will you be doing this?
- Design kick ass marketing assets (video, animations and images) for social media and digital advertising campaigns.
- Work closely with our marketing and design teams to develop campaign concepts.
- Team up with our design team (UX & Visual) to create delightful assets to deliver an awesome user experience to our users.
- Experiment with styles, colors, and copy based on your creativity and live insights from marketing.
- Participate in brainstorms with marketers and designers to develop new concepts for advertising.
What do you bring to the party?
- You’re eager to learn, well organised and passionate about design.
- A fundamental understanding of typography, colour, and layout.
- The internship is part of your studies (MBO, HBO, BA, MA or similar).
- Skills in creative tools such as After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Available for at least 5 months and 4-5 days a week.
- You're comfortable in an International and English speaking working environment.
What do we offer?
- Lots of room for experimentation.
- A wide range of potential subjects for internship, and graduation assignments.
- Opportunity to learn more about design in a professional global-oriented environment.
- Guidance from talented experienced designers.
- Valuable work experience with global exposure of your creative work.
- A MacBook with all the tools you need to rock.
- An above average monthly compensation.
- And finally, an office in the heart of Utrecht (15 minutes walk from Utrecht Centraal Train Station), so there's plenty to do when you're not at work.
***PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PORTFOLIO WHEN YOU APPLY***