Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
“I am part of the Existing Business team, co-working with Customer Success managers to drive the growth of the existing business of App Annie. Our Team obsession is Growth & Customer Passion”.
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
- Develop and execute account plan to maximize value delivered to clients
- Manage client relationship and secure renewals from a sales perspective
- Drive upsell through introducing more products with existing clients
- Maintain a strong level of app industry knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with clients.
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- Bachelor’s degree required
- SaaS experience required
- Experience of account management, demonstrate account management skill and proofed experience is highly needed
- Experienced with managing a “Giant” client with a complicated org-chart and decision process will be highly preferred.
- Solid understanding of data analytics is highly desired
- A thorough understanding of the Mobile Internet ecosystem with strong personal interest is highly desired
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication skills, strong presentation skills, and interpersonal relationship skills
- Must be a creative solution thinker who can drive sales success
- Must be detail oriented and flexible
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a can-do positive attitude
- Fluent in Chinese and English as a working language, capable and comfortable to work in both languages efficiently
- A keenly developed competitive nature, mature personality, great team player and constant learner
- The technical aptitude to master our products
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management skills
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, and enthusiasm
This is what we have to offer…
- Creating space for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, month, or a year.
- We provide a WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!