Senior People Partner
What you will be responsible for?
As Senior People Partner, your primary focus will be igniting a high performance culture at App Annie where we demand excellence from ourselves and the people around us, are accountable, innovate and win with style. You will act as a trusted advisor to the Sales & Marketing team in APAC You’ll be a champion for high-performing teams, centered around culture and values, to strategize, recruit, solve challenges, and implement solutions. Reporting to the Director, People based in our San Francisco headquarters office, the People Partner will provide strong people partnership specifically to our Sales and Marketing business leaders and teams located in Singapore, Beijing, Tokyo, Shenzhen and Seoul. You will provide support and guidance to our managers and employee population within Sales and Marketing. The role will be based in our Singapore office.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I’m responsible for designing global People programs that ignite a high performance culture in the global Sales & Marketing team at App Annie and provide strategic and operational people partnership support for our Sales and Marketing teams in our APAC region.
How will you be doing this?
- Design, plan and implement a range of scalable People Programs that ignite a high performance culture in the Sales & Marketing teams
- Building relationships with employees and being seen as a trusted advisor to help build a high-performing teams focused on driving excellence through performance management, employee engagement and development.
- Delivering appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and employees.
- Providing counsel and guidance to management on employee relations issues, conducting comprehensive employee relations investigations and consult management to resolve issues; ensuring ongoing compliance with company policies and all local employment laws.
- Managing and executing the core People Ops processes in the APAC region.
- Elevating our employees and managers by developing training and development programs to provide them with the necessary skills to grow.
- Partnering with other People team members, globally, to help drive various HR related programs to help drive consistency throughout all of our regions.
What do you bring?
- You're smart and are able to prove it.
- 6 + years of demonstrable experience as a human resources professional in a fast-paced and dynamic environment (experience working in a similar tech environment is a plus).
- Ability to maintain focus and keep a strong eye on the details in a sometimes ambiguous and rapidly changing environment.
- You are passionate about igniting culture. You are creative and are not afraid to bring unconventional bold ideas to the table.
- Independent self-starter with mental toughness and the ability to effectively work collaboratively across disciplines.
- Strong integrity, approachable, heart and deep willingness to understand our business
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with strong proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of local employment laws and regulations is required.
- Excellent project and program management skills with a proven ability to design scalable global People Programs.
- Strong consulting, coaching and facilitation skills.
- Experience with HCM systems and the Google software suite preferred (BambooHR experience a plus).
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) is required (Greenhouse experience preferred)
- Exceptional professionalism and ability to uphold a high level of confidentiality
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed.
- 16 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Great health insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
- 2021 WFH Equipment Perk 560 SGD.
- Wellbeing Allowance added to your paycheck- Use this allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Home Internet Allowance added to your paycheck. Use this allowance to cover a secure, stable internet connection
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy