Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I’m responsible for designing global People programs that ignite a high performance culture in the global Sales & Marketing team at App Annie and provide strategic and operational people partnership support for our Sales and Marketing teams in our APAC region.
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
As Senior People Partner, your primary focus will be igniting a high-performance culture at App Annie where we demand excellence from ourselves and the people around us, are accountable, innovate and win with style. You will act as a trusted advisor to the Sales & Marketing team in APAC You’ll be a champion for high-performing teams, centered around culture and values, to strategize, recruit, solve challenges, and implement solutions. Reporting to the Director, People based in our San Francisco headquarters office, the People Partner will provide strong people partnership specifically to our Sales and Marketing business leaders and teams located in Singapore, Beijing, Tokyo, Shenzhen and Seoul. You will provide support and guidance to our managers and employee population within Sales and Marketing. The role will be based in Singapore.
- Design, plan and implement a range of scalable People Programs that ignite a high-performance culture in the Sales & Marketing teams
- Building relationships with employees and being seen as a trusted advisor to help build a high-performing teams focused on driving excellence through performance management, employee engagement and development.
- Delivering appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and employees.
- Providing counsel and guidance to management on employee relations issues, conducting comprehensive employee relations investigations and consult management to resolve issues; ensuring ongoing compliance with company policies and all local employment laws.
- Managing and executing the core People Ops processes in the APAC region.
- Elevating our employees and managers by developing training and development programs to provide them with the necessary skills to grow.
- Partnering with other People team members, globally, to help drive various HR related programs to help drive consistency throughout all of our regions.
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- You're smart and are able to prove it.
- 6 + years of demonstrable experience as a human resources professional in a fast-paced and dynamic environment (experience working in a similar tech environment is a plus).
- Ability to maintain focus and keep a strong eye on the details in a sometimes ambiguous and rapidly changing environment.
- You are passionate about igniting culture. You are creative and are not afraid to bring unconventional bold ideas to the table.
- Independent self-starter with mental toughness and the ability to effectively work collaboratively across disciplines.
- Strong integrity, approachable, heart and deep willingness to understand our business
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with strong proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of local employment laws and regulations is required.
- Excellent project and program management skills with a proven ability to design scalable global People Programs.
- Strong consulting, coaching and facilitation skills.
- Experience with HCM systems and the Google software suite preferred (Bamboo/HR experience a plus).
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) is required (Greenhouse experience preferred)
- Exceptional professionalism and ability to uphold a high level of confidentiality
This is what we have to offer…
- Creating space for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, month, or a year.
- We provide a .WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!