What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
At App Annie, you will take a vital role working closely with our global user base of more than 700,000 app professionals, helping to solve problems, troubleshoot issues, and providing advice on the best practices for using our extensive product offering. You will also help to represent their voice internally and work closely with our engineers to fix bugs and our product managers to find opportunities for systemic improvement. You will be at the forefront of the fast-growing mobile and big-data industries and you will have the opportunity to work with the most dynamic companies in the world—from international multinationals to start-ups that are working on the next big thing—ensuring that each and every user’s experience with App Annie is always one that will turn them into App Annie advocates.
Day to day, you’ll be working as part of a globally distributed team, and you will learn the ins and outs of our products becoming the go-to expert for both users and App Annie team members. You will ensure that everyone of our users receives the highest level of customer service possible.
At App Annie, our vision is large and wide – the rise of the app industry marks a gravitational shift in content distribution – our aim is to create the new industry standard for app store analytics and market data. You need to be a driven individual and self-starter who can take the initiative in helping us achieve that goal.
How will you be doing this?
- Become the expert on the App Annie product offering, you will know the edge cases, all the tricks and how to get the most out of our products / applications
- Serve as a first line of contact for our user base
- Communicate with users to diagnose accurately and efficiently the causes of reported problems
- Provide engineers with information required to identify and correct bugs
- Create processes that can be used across the support team to improve speed of diagnosing and solving reported issues
- Prepare documentation and FAQs based upon product specifications
- Recommend product/feature improvements based upon analysis of reported issues
- Become an expert on apps and app publishing
- Work as part of a team to ensure that SLAs are met and continually improved upon
What will you bring to the team?
- 3-4 years experience in an Application Support Analyst position, where written communication was the primary method of correspondence
- Amazing English written communication skills, and strong oral communication skills
- Ability to learn extremely fast and to diagnose quickly potential issues through thorough understanding of products
- Solid understanding of a variety of web SaaS products including APIs
- Extreme attention to detail that allows you to distinguish between user error and product
- A passion for getting to the bottom of a problem and finding the root cause
- Dedication to getting the job done and meeting SLAs
- Familiarity with working with colleagues and users across cultures, customs & geographies
- Degree in Communications, Computer Science or other technical field
- Deep interest in mobile app market and analytics
- Knowledge of agile engineering development processes such as scrum and Kanban
- Knowledge of software systems such as JIRA, Zendesk and Salesforce.
What do we offer?
- Lots of responsibility + room for you to experiment and grow with the company.
- An international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Utrecht and more) and therefore lots of international travel opportunities.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Competitive salary.
- Extended health and dental benefits.
During the Covid-19 Pandemic we’ve adapted how we support our employees in a number of ways:
- Donut Dates - connecting you with someone else in your region once every 2 weeks so you can get to know each other
- WFH Equipment Allowance - To ensure you have the best set up in your home office
- Productivity Allowance - To keep your home office running
- Wellness Sessions - To keep everyone happy and healthy
- Virtual Happy Hours and Trivia to keep you connected with your colleagues
- Generous PTO that we encourage you to use for your wellbeing to go offline, recharge, and reflect
- You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About App Annie
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. The company created the mobile app data market and has been fueling world-class, mobile-first businesses since 2010. App Annie’s mission is to power B2C companies’ mobile transformation and enable clients to deliver winning consumer experiences. More than 1,000 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the gold standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 11 offices worldwide.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.