What will you be responsible for?
As a Sr. People Program Manager your primary focus will be helping the Head of People ignite a high performance culture at App Annie where we demand excellence from ourselves and the people around us, are accountable, innovate and win with style. You’ll be a champion of culture and values, partnering with your global People Team and business leaders to develop strong scalable, global People Programs. Reporting to the SVP, People based in our San Francisco headquarters office, the Senior Program Manager will become part of the People Leadership team.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
"I’m responsible for designing global People programs that ignite a high performance culture at App Annie"
How will you be doing this?
- Design, plan and implement a range of scalable People Programs that ignite a high performance culture
- Develops, reviews and revises program policies and procedures.
- Provides training, advice and counsel to department heads, managers and staff on a range of People programs. Motivates and influences stakeholders across the organization.
- Utilize a data driven approach to identify trends and recommend proactive solutions for improving the employee experience
- Assists with organization of internal Executive Team communication (e.g. Global Town Halls, Executive Open Mic & Company Kickoff) that gives our global workforce context to operate with the right level of alignment and speed.
- Partner with Recruiting team to ensure we are attracting top talent and have a streamlined and highly effective on-boarding process across multiple sites and teams
What should you bring to the party?
- You're smart and are able to prove it.
- You are passionate about igniting culture and mentally tough. You are creative and are not afraid to bring unconventional bold ideas to the table.
- Excellent project and program management skills with a proven ability to design scalable global People Programs.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail. You bring order, discipline and a love for Asana.
- Independent self-starter with mental toughness and the ability to effectively work collaboratively across disciplines.
- Strong integrity, approachable, heart and deep willingness to understand our business
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with strong proficiency in English
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and perks
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Lots of responsibility + room for you to experiment and grow with the company
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations (Utrecht, Beijing, San Francisco & more!)
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Home Internet allowance to help cover a secure, stable internet connection
- WFH Equipment Allowance to ensure you have the best set up in your home office
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie’s mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
If you have all of the above, we'd love to hear from you!!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.