App Annie is looking for an experienced, versatile and highly motivated Account Manager to join our team in London. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts across EMEA for our premium services within Enterprise companies in different verticals like Retail, Telco, Media, and Banking.
You will support clients to navigate the mobile ecosystem better and make more informed decisions through data. This role is usually based out of our London office however working from home currently due to COVID, it may also require some travelling across EMEA in the future.
How will you be doing this?
- Proactively generate revenue from existing customers through renewals and upsells
- Become an expert at presenting how our product suite can help a company create winning data-driven strategies for the app market
- Develop and maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities and consistently maintain an accurate forecast
- Update and create consultative sales proposals and reports as required
- Collaborate with our Customer Success, Support and Consulting teams to drive customer satisfaction, retention, and growth
- Develop strong relationships at C level with some of the most innovative companies in EMEA
What will you bring to the team?
- A university degree or equivalent - Masters/MBA is an advantage
- Fluent in both French and English
- 5-7 years experience in solution selling in software or data analytics
- Experience managing multiple accounts across a variety of different verticals
- A keenly developed competitive nature, mature personality and a strong team approach
- The willingness to learn and aptitude to master our products and become an advisor to our clients
- An entrepreneurial mindset, superior verbal and communication skills, and the ability to articulate value propositions to key stakeholders
- A proven track record of achieving/exceeding individual targets consistently in a software sales environment
- A thorough understanding of the mobile app ecosystem
- Tons of curiosity, energy, passion, and enthusiasm
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Google Docs, MS Office, and Mac OS suite
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and perks, with 25 days of paid annual leave
- Attractive company pension plan with employee & employer contributions
- The tech tools you need to succeed: MacBook Pro
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy for Business to help you develop your skills
- Lots of responsibility + room for you to experiment and grow with the company
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations (Utrecht, Beijing, San Francisco and more!)
- Wellbeing Allowance added to your paycheck- Use this allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Home Internet Allowance added to your paycheck. Use this allowance to cover a secure, stable internet connection
During the Covid-19 Pandemic we’ve adapted how we support our employees in a number of ways:
- Donut Dates - connecting you with someone else in your region once every 2 weeks so you can get to know your teammates
- WFH Equipment Allowance - To ensure you have the best set up in your home office
- Wellness Sessions - To keep you happy and healthy
- Virtual Happy Hours and Trivia - To keep you connected with your colleagues
- Generous PTO that we encourage you to use for your wellbeing to go offline, recharge and reflect
- You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry's most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie's mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.