Consumer Success Global Program Manager - US
One of the many key initiatives this individual will focus on will be playing a key role in operationalizing our digital success program to scale delivery of our Customer Success teams. These success teams include Support, Services, Customer Success, Renewals and Operations. This individual will be responsible for driving and governing long term projects and daily requests that support the scalability of the entire Customer experience, from onboarding through renewals. As an analytical problem solver and self-starter, you will build reports/dashboards to develop business intelligence for customer success. You will analyze and utilize data insights to help develop and drive strategy to optimize our digital customer experience. This individual will also develop and document operational processes and policies by working with cross-functional teams such as Sales, Finance, Marketing and Delivery managers.
- Provide operational direction and execution to help the Customer Success team run more efficiently; scale and make data-driven decisions.
- Partner with business operations to support, maintain, configure and administer Salesforce for the Global Customer Success team.
- Help the team detect early signals of at-risk renewals by designing playbooks for success teams to address and scale engagement templates.
- Build workflows and dashboards that analyze customer data and trigger actions for success teams to proactively engage with customers.
- Help redesign and improve our data and analytics foundation including executive reporting, quarterly business reviews, dashboards, and business KPI trending.
- Develop, communicate and reinforce system standards, processes, and policies.
- Ensure all processes are well documented and maintained up to date.
- 2-4+ years establishing, facilitating, and supporting scaled client engagement programs with measurable impact. Preferably in a SaaS specific ecosystem.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal). Written samples may be requested.
- Ability to demonstrate a strategic mindset to enable persuasive value conversations with customers or internal business teams at an executive level.
- Experience driving cross-functional projects end-to-end.
- Experience with data querying and scoping; analysis and modeling; summarizing and reporting.
- Ability to react and adapt to potential rapid shifts in priorities and organizational policies.
- Experience with CRM (i.e. Salesforce) applications.
- Experience with Gainsight
- Experience with Outreach
- Enable and influence teams to make a difference.
- Proficient with google sheets, slides, etc
- Quantitative and highly analytical
- Phenomenal google slides skills
- BA/BS preferred
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
- Wellbeing Allowance added to your paycheck- Use this allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Home Internet Allowance added to your paycheck. Use this allowance to cover a secure, stable internet connection
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy
During the Covid-19 Pandemic we’ve adapted how we support our employees in a number of ways:
- Donut Dates - connecting you with someone else in your region once every 2 weeks so you can get to know each other
- WFH Equipment Allowance - To ensure you have the best set up in your home office
- Wellness Sessions - To keep everyone happy and healthy
- Virtual Happy Hours and Trivia to keep you connected with your colleagues
- Generous PTO that we encourage you to use for your wellbeing to go offline, recharge, and reflect
- You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie’s mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.