What can you tell your friends about your job?
As an App Annie Commercial Account Manager you are a high-energy, driven individual with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales and account management experience. AA offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell advertising analytics to world's most innovative brands and publishers. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious Account Managers, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but always doing it right. Bias to action, bias to learning everyday, self-starter, great collaborator, and focused on learning and growing daily.
At AA, integrity and reliability are as important as talent and effort.
How will you be doing this?
- Develop and manage relationships within our SMB-mid market segment based companies
- Manage complex sales-cycles, presenting to C-level executives the value of our suite of digital advertising applications
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com, while creating satisfied and reference-able customers
- This role will proactively generate net new upsell revenue from existing customers. The role will also be tasked with renewing customers’ existing SaaS subscriptions.
- The Commercial Account Manager will work closely with the Customer Success team to drive adoption and engagement within existing accounts.
- This Account Manager will become a trusted advisor and will excel at presenting how our product suite can help a company create winning strategies for the mobile market
What you should bring to the party?
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Previous Sales Methodology training
- 1-2 years of AdTech experience
- 3-4 years sales experience
- Strong, demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Strong customer references
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: a new smartphone and Mac laptop.
- Daily catered lunches, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up and moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Working a little later? We’ll cover your dinner and ride home.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
During the Covid-19 Pandemic we’ve adapted how we support our employees in a number of ways:
- Donut Dates - connecting you with someone else in your region once every 2 weeks so you can get to know each other
- WFH Equipment Allowance - To ensure you have the best set up in your home office
- Productivity Allowance - To keep your home office running
- Wellness Sessions - To keep everyone happy and healthy
- Virtual Happy Hours and Trivia to keep you connected with your colleagues
- Generous PTO that we encourage you to use for your wellbeing to go offline, recharge, and reflect
- You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners.