Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I work with a portfolio of clients and accountable for driving adoption, engagement, renewal, and growth of the App Annie platform and data set. I partner with the Account Management Team to build relationships and uncover pain points of your clients and show them how they can drive business value while using App Annie.
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
- Developing a trusted advisor relationship with decision makers and executives from local tech companies.
- Leveraging digital tools to develop your customer success plans, help customer drive business value from App Annie platform
- Ensuring the customer success plan is being executed. Able to manage client on-boarding process: have a strong knowledgeable of our data, methodology, and visualization tools and be able to explain these to internal and external stakeholders
- Developing best practices for App Annie’s various verticals and share with your customer efficiently
- Identifying at-risk accounts and turn around those accounts
- Being responsible for key customer success metrics, including customer churn and renewals
- Being part of an exceedingly collaborative team with a focus on results and client-centricity. This position will put you at the forefront of the fast-growing mobile and big-data industries and give you the opportunity to work with the most dynamic companies in the world—those who are working on the next big thing. This is a sales and client relationship role, not technical support
You recognize yourself in the following...
- You have at least 5+ years in a client success, account management, or management consulting role, working with enterprise and strategic clients. Ideally with experience in Mobile or Data industry
- You are business savvy; ability to translate business needs into data and product requirements, with excellent verbal and written communication and strong presentation skills
- You register credibility with C-level executives and have the ability to develop Exec alignment within strategic accounts
- You are a passionate, driven, caring, customer-obsessed individual who is also naturally curious with a mature personality and a great team player
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, remain calm under pressure and thrive on driving results with our customers, by exhibiting strong customer-facing skills.
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead. You make it happen. Boom!
This is what we have to offer…
- Creating space for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, month, or a year.
- We provide a $400 WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!