What will you be responsible for?
App Annie is seeking an experienced and energetic Senior People Operations Generalist to join our People team in the AMERICAS, Reporting to the Director, People, based in SF headquarters.
The ideal candidate will assist in creating a high performance culture, world class employee experience, and being a trusted advisor to the business.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
"I’m responsible for creating and enabling a high performance culture and world class employee experience at App Annie, and be a trusted advisor to the business in regards to people strategy"
How will you be doing this?
- Assist in developing and executing global programs and partner with managers to develop a culture of excellence, ownership, and innovation, while making sure we all win as one team & with style.
- Build relationships with employees and be seen as a trusted advisor on matters relating to performance management, employee engagement and development.
- Provide counsel and guidance to management on employee relations issues; ensure ongoing compliance with company policies and all international, federal, state and local employment laws.
- Assist in building a world class on-boarding experience for all new hires in AMER and possibly globally.
- Support with legal claims, audits and investigations.
- Utilize BambooHR reporting, KPI data, and analytics, to help tell a story around business processes or organizational improvements.
- Execute global mobility requests (to AMER region).
- Act as central point of contact and primary liaison on visa/immigration cases
- Act as a backup for global People data and report requests
- Deliver appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and employees.
- Conduct employee and manager-level training as it relates to performance management, HRIS system, benefits, etc.
- Conduct and report on employee exit interviews.
What will you bring to the party?
- BA/BS degree with emphasis in HR or equivalent 3+ years of experience as a HR Business Partner/HR Generalist or equivalent.
- Strong integrity, approachable, heart, deep willingness to understand our business, exceptional professionalism, proactive and ability to uphold a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent project and program management skills with a proven ability to design and implement people strategy that drives business results
- SPHR/PHR, SHRM-SCP/ SHRM-CP certification desired
- Knowledge of California & U.S. employment laws and regulations
- Demonstrated team building, conflict resolution and project management skills
- Strong consulting, coaching and facilitation skills
- Strong experience with G Suite
- Experience with HRIS systems, (Preferred systems: BambooHR, Bswift, ADP, Payscale)
- Able to manage workflow, with minimal oversight, in a fast-paced environment with multiple and sometimes changing priorities.
- Global mobility and immigration experience desired
- Ability to maintain focus and keep a strong eye on the details in a sometimes ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
- Experience at a technology scale-up is a plus.
- Authorization to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: a new smartphone and Mac laptop.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up and moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
During the Covid-19 Pandemic we’ve adapted how we support our employees in a number of ways:
- Donut Dates - connecting you with someone else in your region once every 2 weeks so you can get to know each other
- WFH Equipment Allowance - To ensure you have the best set up in your home office
- Productivity Allowance - To keep your home office running
- Wellness Sessions - To keep everyone happy and healthy
- Virtual Happy Hours and Trivia to keep you connected with your colleagues
- Generous PTO that we encourage you to use for your wellbeing to go offline, recharge, and reflect
- You will also be taken through a fully digital on-boarding process!
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie’s mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.