App Annie is looking for an experienced, versatile and highly motivated Customer Success Manager to join our growing company. You will be part of the Existing Business team, coworking with Account Managers to drive the growth of the existing business of App Annie.
How will you be doing this？
As a Customer Success Manager at App Annie, you will be responsible for a defined set of customers and will be accountable for driving adoption, engagement, renewal, and growth of the App Annie platform and data set. You will leverage many digital tools to engage customers and understand their workflow, pain points and how they can drive business value while using App Annie.
We are an exceedingly collaborative team with a focus on results and client-centricity. This position will put you at the forefront of the fast-growing mobile and big-data industries and give you the opportunity to work with the most dynamic companies in the world—those who are working on the next big thing.
Our team members exhibit strong customer-facing skills, have an entrepreneurial spirit, remain calm under pressure and thrive on driving results with our customers.
What you will do:
- Responsible for key customer success metrics, including customer churn and renewals
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with decision makers and executive buyers in each account
- Leverage digital tools to develop your customer success plans, help customer drive business value from App Annie platform
- Understand your clients strategic goals and develop and execute customer success plans to partner on these goals
- Ensure customers are leveraging the App Annie platform to deliver business value
- Able to manage client on-boarding process: have a strong knowledgeable of our data, methodology, and visualization tools and be able to explain these to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop best practices for App Annie’s various verticals and share with your customer efficiently
- Able to identify at-risk accounts and turn around those accounts
- This is a sales and client relationship role, not technical support
What will you bring to the team?
- Japanese: Native level, English: Fluent.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required . At least 3 + in a client success role and/or account management role.
- A thorough understanding of the mobile ecosystem is highly desired.
- Business savvy; ability to translate business needs into data and product requirements.
- Highly analytical and demonstrable ability to work with data, market research and portray to clients.
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication, presentation, and value-selling skills.
- Organized and detailed person, with strong project management skills.
- Strong relationship building and management skills.
- Highly self-motivated and goal-driven (quota-driven).
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead. You make it happen. Boom!
- You’re an app fanatic, positively curious and a technology enthusiast.
- 2021 WFH Equipment Perk 42,890 JPY.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed.
- Reimbursed lunches Monday through Friday to keep you well fed.
- 16 paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Great social & labor insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie’s mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,300 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Yes, I want this job!