Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What does the Sales team do?
With a strong passion for our customers, our primary focus is growing and nurturing them!
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I’m responsible for selling our premium product to companies in the media & entertainment, e-commerce, travel and retail industries.
You will be responsible for and take pride in...
- Developing territory plan and conducting proactive prospecting to effectively build up sales pipeline in addition to receiving leads from marketing and sales development teams
- Building deal traction based on satisfying client needs by translating product offering and capabilities into client benefits
- Developing new business accounts and achieving sales revenues targets. Driving the entire sales cycle from prospecting, initial customer engagement to closed sales, and show sales excellence through accurate sales forecast
- Maintaining a strong level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Being a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- You have a Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have SaaS sales experience. Data or Software sales experience a plus
- You’ve demonstrated high level success in achieving sales goals
- A solid understanding of data analytics is highly desired
- You have a thorough understanding of the Mobile Internet ecosystem with strong personal interest
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication skills, strong presentation skills, and interpersonal relationship skills
- Must be a creative solution thinker who can drive sales success
- You are detail oriented, flexible with an entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do positive attitude
- You are fluent in Korea and English as a working language, capable and comfortable to work in both languages efficiently
- You have a keenly developed competitive nature, mature personality, great team player and constant learner with the technical aptitude to master our products
- You can accurate forecasting and pipeline management skills
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, and enthusiasm
This is what we offer...
- Creating space for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, month, or a year.
- We provide a WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!