App Annie is always looking for extraordinary candidates with Mobile, SaaS, analytics background and we'd love to get to know you! We do not have any current openings for a Commercial Account Executive, however, in the event that a position opens up, we'd love for you to be the first person to know! Below is what we traditionally look for:
We are currently looking for a high-energy, driven Commercial Account Executive with knowledge of technology and solid B2B sales and account management experience. App Annie offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell our latest products to the world's most innovative brands and publishers.
Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious Sales people, who are committed to our mission and focused on winning, in the right way. You will have a bias to action, be a self-starter, great collaborator, and focused on learning and growing daily. Here at App Annie, integrity and reliability are just as important as talent and effort.
How will you be doing this?
- Developing and managing relationships within our SMB-mid-market segment based companies
- Managing complex sales-cycles and presenting to C-level executives the value of our suite of digital advertising applications
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com
- Ensure customer satisfaction and encourage customer references
What will you bring to the team?
- 4-year BA/BS Degree required or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of quota carrying experience (full closing experience) in Software or Technology sales
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Previous Sales Methodology training
- 1-2 years of adtech experience is essential
- Able to demonstrate strong written and verbal communications skills
- Able to work in a fast paced team environment
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Strong customer references
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed.
- Catered lunches Monday through Thursday, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up and moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
During the Covid-19 Pandemic we’ve adapted how we support our employees in a number of ways:
- Donut Dates - connecting you with someone else in your region once every 2 weeks so you can get to know each other
- WFH Equipment Allowance - To ensure you have the best set up in your home office
- Productivity Allowance - To keep your home office running
- Wellness Sessions - To keep everyone happy and healthy
- Virtual Happy Hours and Trivia to keep you connected with your colleagues
- Generous PTO that we encourage you to use for your wellbeing to go offline, recharge, and reflect
- You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie’s mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.