App Annie is always looking for extraordinary candidates with Mobile, SaaS, analytics background and we'd love to get to know you! We do not have any current openings for a Sales Development Representative in this location, however, in the event that a position opens up, we'd love for you to be the first person to know! Below is what we traditionally look for:
App Annie is the recognised market and thought leader for app market data and app store analytics. It continues to be the industry pioneer, constantly redefining the boundaries by which the app industry is viewed, measured and valued.
The Sales Development Rep will source and qualify mobile app-focused leads from various countries within the European region and multiple verticals (i.e. retail, gaming, banking...) to be passed on to your sales team. You are following up with MQLs, users of App Annie’s free tools, and leveraging other marketing activities (webinars, events…) to create engagement. You will be using resources such as Salesforce, Outreach and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to qualify them as potential customers of our premium services. While we have aggressive obtainable goals for you to reach, you’ll be working with a proven sales team that has a contagious enthusiasm for our customers and a drive to win.
We are looking for candidates that are looking to further their career in sales with a company that will be invested in their personal development and provide a clear track for promotion. The right candidate will have a strong work ethic, the ability to be coached and understand how to implement feedback. You are also a self- starter who is proactive in driving revenue, increasing the client base, and selling for App Annie.
What will you do?
- Managing your lead assignments by utilising App Annie’s lead scoring system and algorithms.
- Making a high volume of outbound calls to prospects already happily using App Annie’s free tools.
- Leveraging Marketing campaigns and events.
- Ability to articulate App Annie’s premium services to drive interest in furthering the sales conversation.
- Consistently achieving and exceeding monthly and quarterly goals.
- Knowing how to get around objections. You are astute at finding ways to get your prospects to say “Yes!”
- Having a self-awareness that leads you to be open to feedback and dedicated to self-improvement.
What will you bring to the team?
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be fluent in English and German
- Experience with CRM a plus (Salesforce preferred)
- Solid understanding of data analytics is highly desired
- Ability to work with different teams (sales, marketing, research & analysts...)
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales goals
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Must be a creative solutions thinker who can drive sales success
- Must be detail oriented and flexible
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a can-do positive attitude
- Ability to adapt on the fly to new challenges
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and perks, with 27 days of paid annual leave
- Great health insurance packages for you and your family
- Attractive company pension plan with employee & employer contributions
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy for Business to help you develop your skills
- Lots of responsibility + room for you to experiment and grow with the company
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations (Utrecht, Beijing, San Francisco and more!)
During the Covid-19 Pandemic we’ve adapted how we support our employees in a number of ways:
- Donut Dates - connecting you with someone else in your region once every 2 weeks so you can get to know your teammates
- WFH Equipment Allowance - To ensure you have the best set up in your home office
- Productivity Allowance - To keep your home office running
- Wellness Sessions - To keep you happy and healthy
- Virtual Happy Hours and Trivia - To keep you connected with your colleagues
- Generous PTO that we encourage you to use for your wellbeing to go offline, recharge and reflect
- You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry's most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie's mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.