Do you have an eye for spotting talent? Are you energetic, innovative and love challenges? Then we would love to have you on our team! App Annie helps people build amazing app businesses. We are the global industry leader in app store market intelligence and analytics, with 94 of the top 100 publishers utilizing our products.
What you can tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
You bring in top talent to our App Annie Vancouver location everyday. Our employees are critical to making our business a success and you will make an impact with every new hire. You will run the recruitment process from start to finish, including working with hiring managers to define required skill sets, source and screen candidates, negotiate offers, and close candidates.
How will you be doing this?
- You will identify and source top talent across our Product and Engineering departments and job levels.
- You will build and maintain a strong candidate pipeline through various channels by utilizing LinkedIn, specialized job boards, social networks, networking events and various avenues.
- You will partner with hiring managers to identify key requirements for each requisition, target companies and target candidates to reach out to.
- You will provide coaching and feedback to interviewers and hiring managers regarding candidate assessments and the recruiting process.
- You will track critical recruitment data, produce regular and ad-hoc metrics and reporting on recruiting activities
- You will update and maintain accurate records in our applicant tracking system.
- You will participate in driving employer branding and recruitment marketing campaigns and events
- You will get better at what you do every day.
What will you bring to the team?
You are an extroverted, organized and personable individual who is passionate about working with a high caliber team in a global late stage startup environment. Your energy should be infectious and you should have a strong interest in technology and recruiting.
- At least 4+ years of in-house and/or agency recruitment experience.
- Direct sourcing experience and a strong track record of building a pipeline of qualified candidates for a variety of positions at different levels of the organization.
- Active networker and out-of-the-box approach to solving recruitment challenges.
- Experience using a variety of sourcing channels including but not limited to Linkedin, Angelist, Stackoverflow and other channels.
- Strong organization and project management skills, and be able to work well in diverse teams and across time zones.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet or beat deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead. You make it happen. Boom!
- You’re an app fanatic, positively curious and a technology enthusiast.
What are employees saying about App Annie?
“I've worked in a lot of product-based roles, but App annie is very unique because we have many teams coming together to work on one product from different angles” (Mark Ungerer, GM Product)
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie’s mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.