App Annie is always looking for extraordinary candidates with Mobile, SaaS and analytics backgrounds. We'd love to get to know you! We do not have any current openings for an Account Executive in EMEA, however, in the event that a position opens up, we'd love for you to be the first person to know! Below is what we traditionally look for:
What will you do?
- Be an expert and present how our product suite can help a company create winning strategies for the app market
- Prospect new opportunities in your assigned Verticals (including but not limited to email campaigns, cold calling, networking, conferences, trade shows etc.)
- Develop and maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities and consistently maintain an accurate forecast
- Update and create consultative sales proposals and reports as required
- Be responsible for managing the entire sales process from prospecting and negotiation to closure
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to manage complex sales opportunities
What will you bring to the team?
- A university degree or equivalent - Masters/MBA an advantage
- Fluent German language skills
- Extensive dedicated experience in solution selling, selling data analytics tools in Enterprise sales, the mobile app industry or digital marketing space
- Extensive experience managing multiple accounts across a variety of different verticals within the mobile app industry
- A keenly developed competitive nature, mature personality, great team player and constant learner
- The technical aptitude to master our products
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, and the ability to capture an audience during a presentation
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management skills
- Tons of energy, passion, humour, and enthusiasm
- A thorough understanding of the app ecosystem is highly desired
- Experience with selling to the media; entertainment, travel, gaming, finance, and retail industries is a plus
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Google Docs, MS Office and Mac OS suite such as Mail, Word, Excel
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and perks, with 25 days of paid annual leave
- Great health insurance packages for you and your family
- Attractive company pension plan with employee & employer contributions
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy for Business to help you develop your skills
- Lots of responsibility + room for you to experiment and grow with the company
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations (Utrecht, Beijing, San Francisco and more!)
During the Covid-19 Pandemic we’ve adapted how we support our employees in a number of ways:
- Donut Dates - connecting you with someone else in your region once every 2 weeks so you can get to know your teammates
- WFH Equipment Allowance - To ensure you have the best set up in your home office
- Productivity Allowance - To keep your home office running
- Wellness Sessions - To keep you happy and healthy
- Virtual Happy Hours and Trivia - To keep you connected with your colleagues
- Generous PTO that we encourage you to use for your wellbeing to go offline, recharge and reflect
- You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry's most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie's mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.