Senior Account Executive (Russia)
App Annie is looking for an experienced, versatile and highly motivated Senior Account Executive with mobile, SaaS, and analytics background. You will drive new business as well as manage the existing book of business in the Russia and Baltic region. This role will be based in Moscow.
What will you do?
- Be an expert and present how our product suite can help a company create winning strategies for the mobile market
- Be responsible for managing the entire sales process from prospecting to close in your assigned territory (including but not limited to email campaigns, cold calling, networking, conferences, trade shows etc.)
- Develop and maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities and consistently maintain an accurate forecast
- Update and create consultative sales proposals and reports as required
- Be responsible for managing the entire sales process from prospecting and negotiation to closure
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to manage complex sales opportunities
What will you bring to the team?
- A university degree or equivalent - Masters/MBA an advantage
- Fluent Russian language skills
- Extensive dedicated experience in solution selling, selling data analytics tools in Enterprise sales, the mobile app industry or digital marketing space
- Extensive experience managing multiple accounts across a variety of different verticals within the mobile app industry
- A keenly developed competitive nature, mature personality, great team player and constant learner
- Consistent quarter over quarter track-record of quota attainment
- The technical aptitude to master our products
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, and the ability to capture an audience during a presentation
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management skills
- Tons of energy, passion, humour, and enthusiasm
- A thorough understanding of the app ecosystem is highly desired
- Experience with selling to the media; entertainment, travel, gaming, finance, and retail industries is a plus
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Google Docs, MS Office and Mac OS suite such as Mail, Word, Excel
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and perks, with 27 days of paid annual leave
- Great health insurance packages for you and your family
- Attractive company pension plan with employee & employer contributions
- Commuter benefits to make getting to and from work a breeze!
- Lots of responsibility + room for you to experiment and grow with the company
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations (Utrecht, Beijing & San Francisco and more!)
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry's most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie's mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.