App Annie is always looking for extraordinary candidates with Mobile, SaaS, analytics background and we'd love to get to know you! We do not have any current openings for a Customer Success Manager, however, in the event that a position opens up, we'd love for you to be the first person to know! Below is what we traditionally look for:
About this job
App Annie is looking for an experienced, versatile and highly motivated Customer Success Manager to join our growing company. You will be part of the Existing Business team, co-working with Account Managers to drive the growth of the existing business of App Annie.
How will you be doing this？
As a Customer Success Manager at App Annie, you will be responsible for a defined set of customers and will be accountable for driving adoption, engagement, renewal, and growth of the App Annie platform and data set. You will leverage many digital tools to engage customers and understand their workflow, pain points and how they can drive business value while using App Annie.
We are an exceedingly collaborative team with a focus on results and client-centricity. This position will put you at the forefront of the fast-growing mobile and big-data industries and give you the opportunity to work with the most dynamic companies in the world—those who are working on the next big thing.
Our team members exhibit strong customer-facing skills, have an entrepreneurial spirit, remain calm under pressure and thrive on driving results with our customers.
What you will do:
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with decision makers and executives from local tech companies.
- Leverage digital tools to develop your customer success plans, help customer drive business value from App Annie platform
- Ensure the customer success plan is being executed. Able to manage client on-boarding process: have a strong knowledgeable of our data, methodology, and visualization tools and be able to explain these to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop best practices for App Annie’s various verticals and share with your customer efficiently
- Able to identify at-risk accounts and turn around those accounts
- Responsible for key customer success metrics, including customer churn and renewals
- This is a sales and client relationship role, not technical support
What will you bring to the team?
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- At least 2 + years in a client success role and/or account management role, better with experience in Mobile or Data industry,
- Thorough understanding of mobile apps and app stores
- Experience supporting client over email, phone or digital tools such as Zoom/Skype
- Business savvy; ability to translate business needs into data and product requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely strong presentation and communication skills
- Polish and credibility with C-level executives
- A keenly developed competitive nature, mature personality, great team player and constant learner
- The technical aptitude to master our products
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead. You make it happen. Boom!
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed.
- Catered lunches Monday through Thursday, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up and moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
During the Covid-19 Pandemic we’ve adapted how we support our employees in a number of ways:
- Donut Dates - connecting you with someone else in your region once every 2 weeks so you can get to know each other
- WFH Equipment Allowance - To ensure you have the best set up in your home office
- Productivity Allowance - To keep your home office running
- Wellness Sessions - To keep everyone happy and healthy
- Virtual Happy Hours and Trivia to keep you connected with your colleagues
- Generous PTO that we encourage you to use for your wellbeing to go offline, recharge, and reflect
- You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie’s mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.