App Annie is always looking for extraordinary candidates with Mobile, SaaS, analytics background and we'd love to get to know you! We do not have any current openings for an Account Manager, however, in the event that a position opens up, we'd love for you to be the first person to know! Below is what we traditionally look for:
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
You will be responsible for selling our premium product to companies in the media & entertainment, e-commerce, travel and retail industries. The role is based out of our SF office, but some travel will be required.
How will you be doing this?
- Proactively generate revenue from existing customers
- Develop and maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities together with your assigned Inside Sales Representative, and consistently maintain an accurate forecast
- Become an expert at presenting how our product suite can help a company create winning strategies for the app market
- Update and create sales proposals and reports as required
What will you bring to the team?
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-10 years of experience in software sales or selling data analytics of tools
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- The technical aptitude to master our products
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills and the ability to capture an audience during a presentation
- Excellent consultative selling skills
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management skills
- Tons of energy, passion, humor and enthusiasm
- A thorough understanding of the app ecosystem is highly desired
- Experience with selling to the media & entertainment, e-commerce, travel, gaming, retail industries is a plus.
- Proficiency with Saleforce, MS Office and Mac OS suite such as Mail, Word, Excel
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed.
- Catered lunches Monday through Thursday, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up and moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
During the Covid-19 Pandemic we’ve adapted how we support our employees in a number of ways:
- Donut Dates - connecting you with someone else in your region once every 2 weeks so you can get to know each other
- WFH Equipment Allowance - To ensure you have the best set up in your home office
- Productivity Allowance - To keep your home office running
- Wellness Sessions - To keep everyone happy and healthy
- Virtual Happy Hours and Trivia to keep you connected with your colleagues
- Generous PTO that we encourage you to use for your wellbeing to go offline, recharge, and reflect
- You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie’s mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.