As a Technical Support Engineer working for App Annie, you will be a leader in product innovation and customer satisfaction. You will be part of our specialized team, and will collaborate with product owners and engineering leaders to build and maintain our new first-party data analytics platform.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
"I work in App Annie’s brand new Vancouver Office, which is focused entirely on building out its new product offerings, helping to accelerate the growth of my career and of the company’s."
How will you be doing this?
- Become the expert on the App Annie product offering, you will know the edge cases, all the tricks and how to get the most out of our products / applications
- Good technical background with hands on professional or personal experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Build scripts to collect data through APIs and web crawlers
- Support our 200+ existing scripts, updating API versions and improving the reliability and efficiency of the data collection process
- Investigate and fix reported bugs
- Obsessed with solving customer problems
- Prepare documentation and FAQs based upon product specifications
- Monitor server resources and services
- Become an expert on apps and app publishing
- Work as part of a team to ensure that SLAs are met and continually improved upon
What will you bring to the team?
- 2+ years of experience in a engineering/solutions support/technical architecture/technical consulting role ideally in the B2B SaaS space
- Deep interest in mobile app market and analytics
- Knowledge of engineering development tools such as Soap and restful API
- Solid understanding of cloud technologies
- Unix based systems
- Knowledge of React is a strong plus
- Ability to learn extremely fast and to diagnose quickly potential issues through understanding of products
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or a comparable field
- Background in product development, management or technical pre-sales of digital advertising technology such as ad platforms and networks, marketing automation, attribution etc.
- Dedication to getting the job done and meeting SLAs
- Familiarity with working with colleagues and users across cultures, customs & geographies
- Willingness to go the extra mile
What do we offer?
- Lots of responsibility + room for you to experiment and grow with the company.
- An international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Utrecht and more)
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Competitive salary, performance bonus, and stock options
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Gym membership subsidy
During the Covid-19 Pandemic we’ve adapted how we support our employees in a number of ways:
- Donut Dates - connecting you with someone else in your region once every 2 weeks so you can get to know each other
- WFH Equipment Allowance - To ensure you have the best set up in your home office
- Productivity Allowance - To keep your home office running
- Wellness Sessions - To keep everyone happy and healthy
- Virtual Happy Hours and Trivia to keep you connected with your colleagues
- Generous PTO that we encourage you to use for your wellbeing to go offline, recharge, and reflect
- You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry's most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie's mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.