Manager, Talent Acquisition - Americas and EMEA
What will you be responsible for?
The Manager, Talent Acquisition will inspire, motivate, engage and oversee a portion of the App Annie Global Talent Acquisition team, as well as play a critical role in our ongoing growth. Reporting into the Director, Global Talent Acquisition and Workplace, as a key member of the People team, you will oversee a team of Recruiters in the Americas and EMEA regions, focusing on creatively identifying an engaging top talent. This position is ideal for someone with a passion for understanding business needs, who excels in leadership, team engagement, organization, operations, planning and execution.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
“I am an integral member of App Annie’s global recruiting team. As the point person for managing the interview schedules for both candidates and hiring managers across the world, my goal is to make sure the recruiting and interview processes run smoothly, and that our candidates have an amazing interview experience.”
How will you be doing this?
- You will be a trusted, talent thought partner, collaborating across the App Annie organization to drive and execute on the Americas and EMEA hiring plans, talent strategies, initiatives and process improvements.
- Providing guidance and subject matter expertise, you will oversee programs and activities related to best in class end-to-end talent processes and practices.
- You enjoy carrying your own req load, keeping your recruiting skills sharp, and reinforcing mentorship and best practices to the TA team.
- Using data, KPI’s and metrics, you will drive and manage the recruiting funnel, influencing your team and the business towards hiring process excellence.
- You are curious about scalable sourcing models to help the team continually build strong capabilities to proactively identify and build solid talent pipelines for current and future openings.
- Working closely with our Diversity and Belonging team, you will help to manage and execute on our workforce diversity and belonging objectives, as well as App Annie’s culture and values.
- Assist in the ongoing development, leadership and delivery of hiring manager, and interviewer training related to structured interviewing related to unconscious bias, behavioral based hiring standards to improve the quality of the interview and selection process. Look for additional ways to reinforce best practices throughout the hiring process.
- You enjoy diving into additional, exciting projects as necessary.
What should you bring to the party?
- Bring everything you love and know about all things “recruiting”! This includes your passion around team management and engagement, recruiting process improvement, and exceptional candidate experience.
- 8-10 years of experience in full cycle recruiting including a minimum of 5 years experience managing high-performing recruiting teams.
- Strong experience with ATS systems and capabilities, Greenhouse preferred.
- You are a natural coach and mentor who relates well with others, listens effectively and can build rapport with a diverse workforce.
- A proven track record of client management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain processes and tools to support effective hiring processes that support meeting hiring goals, while focusing on premier candidate experience.
- A strong track record of building capability and expertise through selecting, developing and retaining high performing members.
- You are highly organized, and possess strong problem solving skills with the ability to manage several programs/projects simultaneously.
- You are flexible, and nimble under pressure, with the ability to switch gears quickly, and shifting team priorities as necessary.
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie’s mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Yes, I want this job!