Sr. IT Project Manager (Consultant)
LOCATION: San Francisco
App Annie is the industry's most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie's mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
As a Senior IT Project manager, you will work with the team focusing on all applications and technology to help manage/ deliver key projects around our Customer and employee experience.You will work in close partnership with IT leadership, business functions and other IT teams to drive various process improvement initiatives. You will also help with some IT procurement functions like managing POC’s. Onboarding new platforms and driving effective renewals.
Our environment is 100% SaaS. We find agility, speed and innovation in operating in a loosely coupled, best of breed environment. We like, and use, agile processes and value an agile and adaptable mindset.
Along with a macro to micro understanding of how tools and technologies can be used to build quality systems, you embrace the value of collaboration. You can communicate, cajole and convince with empathy and patience.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and business stakeholders to understand objectives, provide support in developing business cases, sign offs, project plans and help manage that plan.
- Work with IT leadership/ management to understand current and future business goals and ongoing IT issues to ensure business success and help build an IT roadmap
- Develop a renewal and upgrade schedule for company software programs, leveraging our online SaaS management platform
- Manage multiple projects across different spectrums (Business applications and IT operations)
- Support vendor integration, SLA monitoring and process governance.
- Create infrastructure and help maintain detailed business documentation, use cases and data flows in a centralized location in an easy to use manner.
- Drive projects and QA processes that enable data quality and governance across systems.
What will you bring to the team:
- 6+ years experience as an IT project manager with demonstrated ability to manage projects both on the business applications (Customer and revenue facing) as well as IT operations (Employee experience, office build outs…)
- Experience working with SaaS based project and agile management tools like Asana, Jira...
- BA/BS Degree, advanced degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to create and document business requirements, use cases and test cases, interacting with stakeholders, business users/analysts, partners and vendor teams.
- Experience identifying, managing and leading operational org-wide projects to successful execution.
- Able to prioritize and effectively manage competing priorities.
- Be a team player and build strong partnerships.
- Experience in a fast paced tech startup environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively across the organization at all levels.
- Ability to maintain composure in high-pressure situations.
- Agile mindset (certifications as a scrum master and/ or PMI a significant plus)
- Past experience both as a project/ program manager along with business analyst experience a significant plus
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.