Sales Admin Intern
App Annie delivers data and insights that the industry needs to succeed in the app economy.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
- Obtain deal qualification information to qualify/disqualify inbound leads via email and conference calls, for Southeast Asia
- Doing market research and client research before client calls. Understanding your prospect and how App Annie can enrich their mobile business is crucial
- Reporting back to the Account Executive team on qualified leads with all the relevant information
- Draw up target lists across countries and industry verticals with the AE team
- Adhoc manual data entry work to assist our Research and Analysis team
You will be:
- Graduate or undergraduate college student
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Previous sales experience a plus
- Experience with CRM a plus (Salesforce preferred)
- Solid understanding of data analytics is highly desired
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong desire to learn - Curiosity is a good thing!
What do we offer?
- Great talents to work with;
- International startup environment;
- Free snacks, fruit, good coffee and other delicious treats to keep you well fed;
- Detailed on job training from line manager.
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie’s mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Yes, I want this job!