What will you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
App Annie is looking for an experienced and dynamic People Operations Specialist to join its growing People Operations team. The People Operations Specialist will have primary responsibility for overseeing and maintaining App Annie’s Global People Ops systems.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone that is very analytical and detail orientated, with a focus on HRIS and People analytics, and also has experience with comp & benefits. This opportunity will be critical in providing reports that will be sent cross-functionally, amongst the People Team and to our executive team to help them make decisions.
How will you be doing this?
- Manage HR data and serve as subject matter expert on all People Ops systems; including BambooHR, Greenhouse, and ADP.
- Manage both strategic and tactical work on all systems-related projects, including systems and new program implementations and organization adoption
- Maintain database of People Ops data, compensation programs, benefits elections, and job classifications
- Partner with People Ops leadership team to manage annual merit increase and bonus program
- Serve as an escalation resource for employees and People Ops team on all employee benefit issues, including plan and policy interpretation, answering employee questions, and ensuring accuracy of records
- Oversee all leave of absence in accordance with FMLA and other state/city required legislation and provide counsel to employees throughout the process.
- Manage benefits brokers and external service providers by building strong relationships and overseeing vendor performance
- Help oversee and coordinate annual benefits renewal and Open Enrollment process
- Ensure benefit plans are administered according to plan provision and compliance with federal, state and local laws, including IRS, ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA, etc.
- Manage the accurate entry of annual compensation and open enrollment data into People Ops systems
- Administer equity program by providing information to employees about vesting schedules and termination process
- Prepare and audit equity awards for board approval
- Send weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting to various internal management teams
What will you bring to the team?
- 3+ years of experience as a Compensation, Benefits, Total Rewards Analyst, or HRIS/payroll management experience
- In-depth knowledge of benefits, compensation and HRIS systems - Experience with BambooHR highly preferred
- Quantitative and analytical mindset and detail-oriented approach
- Ability to thrive in an exceptionally fast-paced environment with the ability to oversee and conduct several initiatives, functions, and projects in parallel in a professional manner
- Demonstrated orientation to continuous improvement, critical thinking, and initiative in areas of responsibility
- The ability to handle extremely confidential information
- Exceptional experience and proficiency with Google Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Exceptional Excel and project management skills required with keen ability to meet deadlines
- Experience with BambooHR, Greenhouse, and ADP is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: a new smartphone and Mac laptop.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up and moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie’s mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.