App Annie delivers data and insights that the industry needs to succeed in the app economy.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
App Annie’s mobile market data is the global industry standard and thus closely monitored by mobile Internet companies as well as major tech and economic media both in China and globally. I’m working in App Annie’s Greater China team and help to make the company’s industry impact even clearer and more powerful. Every day I work with marketing and business consultant staff to create data-analysis-based contents that convey insightful information, and promote these contents through social media and other media channels. I also have the opportunities to connect with App Annie’s marketing and analysts folks in other APAC countries. That’s really cool!
How will you be doing this?
- Consolidate Market Analysis by combining the World Leading App Database with Industry Knowledge from Greater China Business Team.
- Responsible for managing social media channels (such as WeChat, Weibo, Zhihu, blog).
- Responsible for the operation task of marketing email campaign.
- Maintain the Greater China Marketing Content Calendar to ensure the flow is smooth.
- Support APAC wide marketing projects.
You will be:
- Graduate or undergraduate college student;
- Lover of writing and publishing in Chinese;
- Lover of Apps and mobile internet industry; early adopter of new apps and games;
- Data-driven, detail-driven and enjoy working under a fast pace environment;
- Rich experience in WeChat public account operation;
- Strong ability of writing in Chinese and English is a must;
- Photoshop and Illustrator skill is a strong plus;
- Committing 6 months or more on this internship.
What do we offer?
- Great talents to work with;
- International startup environment;
- Free breakfast & lunch, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other delicious treats to keep you well fed;
- Detailed on job training from line manager.
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie’s mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Yes, I want this job!