App Annie delivers data and insights to succeed in the app economy.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
As a Dictionary Analyst I help app professionals to view market data in unique “unified” format. By doing this, I’m contributing to the entire App Annie product line’s value enhancement.
How will you be doing this?
- Expand the apps and publishers relationships database
- Ensure the quality of the data
- Estimate the efficiency of data model and search for ways to improve it
- Track the industry trends and investigate the company’s organization structures
- Build dashboards and develop insights for different projects
- Support internal and external customers
- Becoming better at what you do every day
What will you bring to the team?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Hands on experience in SQL
- Data processing with Python or R (experience in working with data cleaning/processing or visualization using Python/R will be a huge plus)
- 1~2 years experience in data collection and research (or relevant experience)
- A self-starter who identifies and solves problems before anyone has noticed
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/PPT or Google Sheets/Slides
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Strong will to acquire new hard and soft skills and apply them to the daily job
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead. You make it happen. Boom!
- You’re an app fanatic, positively curious and a technology enthusiast
What are employees saying about App Annie?
I’m proud to work in the industry leading company and contribute to the global growth of the App economy.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed.
- Free breakfast & lunch, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other delicious treats to keep you well fed.
- 16 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Great social & labor insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!)
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie’s mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Yes, I want this job!