App Annie is the industry's most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie's mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our international team in Berlin and help drive App Annie’s product adoption while ensuring customer satisfaction and retention for our enterprise accounts.
This is an exciting role for someone who is a tech enthusiast, experienced with working with key accounts and keen to work in a fast-paced environment.
What will you be doing?
- You own and proactively manage a portfolio of App Annie customers
- You support your customers to extract the full value out of their App Annie subscription and to grow within the mobile space
- You partner with the marketing team to drive new innovative ways of engaging with customers
- You partner with the account management team to drive retention and up-sell
- Your role is a sales and client relationship role, not a technical support role
How will you be doing this?
- Understand your customer's strategic goals and challenges
- Prepare and lead execution on customer success plans
- Lead on the customer on-boarding and training process
- Propose solutions to cultivate broader usage of App Annie within each account
- Introduce new features to customers
- Dealing with customers from different industries including gaming and entertainment, and are based across the UK, Germany, Russia, and the Middle-East
- Share best practises with customers and colleagues
- Translate customer feedback into product requirements
- Help developing customers for case studies
- Organise and lead on customers business reviews
- Assess risk in renewing existing contracts
- Lead efforts to turn around at-risk accounts
- Have strong knowledge of our data, methodology, and visualization tools and be able to explain these to internal and external stakeholders
- Become better at what you do every day!
What will you bring to the team?
- Bachelor / Master degree
- Strong experience within the Gaming industry
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS experience in customer success, account management, or consulting role
- Technology enthusiast, positively curious, and eager to learn
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile environment, but also help build sustainable processes
- Experience in a data-driven environment (experience in data analysis is a plus)
- Experience of working with enterprise clients
- Strong client facing skills, and ability to build and nurture trusted relationships
- Attention to details and ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Gainsight
- Fluent in German and English
- Available to travel abroad for customer meetings, and internal and external conferences
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and perks, with 27 days of paid annual leave
- Great health insurance packages for you and your family
- Attractive company pension plan with employee & employer contributions
- Remote Work and Commuter benefits available to make work a breeze!
- Lots of responsibility + room for you to experiment and grow with the company
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations (Utrecht, Beijing & San Francisco and more!)