App Annie delivers data and insights to succeed in the app economy.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
As a Customer Success Manager at App Annie, you will be responsible for the renewal and growth of our customers not by direct selling, but by ensuring our customers have the highest levels of adoption and engagement with the App Annie platform and datasets.
You will engage deeply our customers to understand their workflow, pain points and how they can drive business value while leveraging App Annie. Our customers ranges from game publishers, mobile first companies, and traditional industries such as banks, telcos and retail businesses in Japan
We are an exceedingly collaborative team with a focus on results and client-centricity. This position will put you at the forefront of the fast-growing mobile and big-data industries and give you the opportunity to work with the most dynamic companies in the world—from international multinationals to start-ups that are working on the next big thing. Our team members exhibit strong customer-facing skills, have an entrepreneurial spirit, remain calm under pressure and thrive on driving results with our customers.
How will you be doing this?
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with decision makers and executive buyers in each account
- Understand your clients strategic goals and develop plans to partner on these goals
- Ensure customers are leveraging the App Annie platform to deliver business value
- Prepare and execute on customer success plans
- Assess risk in renewing existing contracts
- Lead efforts to turn around at-risk accounts
- Cultivate broader usage of App Annie within each account
- Introduce new features and best practices to customers
- Manage client on-boarding process: have a strong knowledgeable of our data, methodology, and visualization tools and be able to explain these to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure the day-to-day App Annie users are champions with others in the account
- Developing and disseminating best practices for App Annie’s various verticals
- Responsible for key customer success metrics, including customer churn and renewals
- This is a sales and client relationship role, not technical support
What will you bring to the team?
- Japanese: Native, English: Fluent
- A thorough understanding of the mobile ecosystem is highly desired.
- Highly analytical and demonstrable ability to work with data, market research and portray to clients.
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication, presentation, and value-selling skills.
- Organized and detail person, with strong project management skills.
- Strong relationship building and management skills.
- Highly self-motivated and goal-driven (quota-driven).
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead. You make it happen. Boom!
- You’re an app fanatic, positively curious and a technology enthusiast.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed.
- Reimbursed lunches Monday through Friday to keep you well fed.
- 16 paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Great social & labor insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie’s mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,300 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Yes, I want this job!