As a Sr. Growth PM, you will play a key role in shaping how market intelligence is packaged, delivered, and ultimately consumed by our customers. Whether you’re working with data science to build cutting edge machine learning solutions or driving free-to-paid conversion with powerful UX, you will own the strategy and execution for one or more App Annie product areas to create value for diverse, world-class customers like Google, Tencent, Apple, EA, and United.
In this role you’ll:
- Own the entire product lifecycle; lead the strategy, prioritization, and execution for key product features to drive user engagement & satisfaction
- Discover and evangelize new product opportunities by developing a deep understanding of the mobile economy and the needs of both App Annie’s customers and free users
- Solve complex UX challenges inherent in the presentation, visualization & intractability of highly varied, complex data
- Collaborate across engineering, data science, product marketing, sales and our customers to continuously improve App Annie’s product offerings across the market
- You have a degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Economics from a leading university.
- You have 4-7 years of experience in a product management or related role (consulting, etc), preferably with experience in optimizing freemium product monetization models
- You love all things data. You’ve worked closely with data before, understand how data in all its nuance and complexity and have experience making data come alive for the end user
- You’re technically-inclined and can get into the weeds of engineering problems to understand the pros and cons of different solutions
- You bring people together to make it happen. Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead.
- You have deep customer empathy, especially around data and decision-making needs, and have experience in UX design, research, and testing
- You have experience building B2B enterprise SaaS products
- You have experience working with remote engineering teams
- You have built products for global audiences
Product at App Annie
App Annie is the largest app intelligence platform, delivering powerful market data and insights to succeed in the mobile economy. Over 1 million registered users rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing from investors such as e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, Greycroft Partners, IDG Capital Partners, Institutional Venture Partners and Sequoia Capital
Learn more at www.appannie.com. The App Annie product team drives strategy, development, and shared vision as the influential cornerstone of the organization. Learn more about App Annie Intelligence at https://www.appannie.com/en/platform/intelligence/
Compensation & Perks
- Competitive compensation and equity
- 401(K) plan
- Macbook Pro, cell phone
- Health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs.
- 15 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Commuter benefits and gym stipend
- An international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Utrecht, and more), along with unique team building experiences