Senior Deal Desk Analyst
Location: New York
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
Your primary focus is enabling Sales and you are passionate about how Deal Desk can help the sales org be more strategic and efficient. This role will work with cross-functional teams such as Sales, Legal, Finance and Product.
You are a detail-oriented self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced organization with colleagues from all levels of the company. You provide sound business insight for building operational excellence as well as have a good understanding of sales cycles, complex software deal structures and software order fulfillment. You value respect and humility and are always willing to pitch in and help other members of the team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about Deal Desk, enjoys working closely with sales, is hungry for challenges and possesses the emotional smarts to tackle them.
How will you be doing this?
- Manage all aspects of deal approvals, deal configuration/structure, pricing, quote creation, and purchase agreement reviews
- Provide guidance and assist with deal structuring, pricing, and determining relevant contracting vehicle
- Complete order booking & fulfillment processes within Salesforce
- Document and administer order approval matrix
- Ensure deals are structured and processed efficiently and align to company policies
- Work closely with Sales, Finance & Legal teams on all non-standard deals
- Collaborate with global and cross-functional teams to improve overall operations processes
- Document standard operating processes
- Provide strategic guidance to the Sales Systems team to assist in streamlining departmental workflows
- Assist Sales Operations team with process improvements, handle ad-hoc projects, sales training and other team enablement needs
What will you bring to the team?
- BS/BA in, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related discipline
- Minimum 4+ years of experience of deal desk and order administration experience
- Experience with Direct, Channel and Partner sales ecosystems
- SFDC and CPQ experience
- Highly proficient in Excel
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed like Mac laptops, etc.
- Catered lunches Monday through Thursday, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up and moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
About App Annie
App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Yes, I want this job!